Am I The Most Complete Poster Here?

Is Y 2 Jake The Most Complete Poster Here?

• Yes

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is how Jake justifies his loss in the WZ Posters tournament - creates a new title and gives it to himself.

Well, for your own self-edification, I voted yes. Don't say I never did anything for you.

I'm protesting this. I write novels around you in the wrestling sections.. novels, I might add, that make (mostly) sense in every way. I also contribute to the barroom, albeit, not as much as you.

However, you yourself said a great wrestling section poster beats out a great barroom poster any day of the week. Also, I contribute highly to W.Z.C.W., the most you've ever done for them was complain about how it should be shut down. :lmao:

Therefore, I'm contesting you being the very best. While I wouldn't consider myself to be perfect, I'm very much on par. :p

I love Wes. He can reply to one of Will's novels (And in the bar room that is a novel) with a 3 letter word and still make me laugh.

It's like a fuckin' Nancy Drew story. The first few chapters are short but once you get too that 4th one it takes a damn hour to read that shit.

And in the end, the whole thing wasn't worth reading..:disappointed:

It's like a fuckin' Nancy Drew story. The first few chapters are short but once you get too that 4th one it takes a damn hour to read that shit.

And in the end, the whole thing wasn't worth reading..:disappointed:

Piss off, you keep coming back for more. lol You know you love reading them, if you didn't, you wouldn't.

I had that same mentality going in to Rush Hour 3. I knew it wasn't gonna be worth, but I love Rush Hour, so I sat through the whole thing. Why? *shrugs* Cuz I'm not leaving a movie I paid 10 bucks to see, no matter how bad it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back