• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I missing something...Shad from Cryme Tyme

pandanwh

The Hardcore Homo
I want to know if I am missing something about Shad from Cryme Tyme. Why is the WWE so down on him. To me he looks like the only member of cryme tyme who could go on to have a successful singles career.

The fact that he can't sell, can't storytell, and that Cryme Tyme are basically comedy jobbers has a lot to do with it. Why would the WWE push him in a singles career when there are guys like Cody Rhodes who are far supiror to him in every aspect of been a good wrestler. WWE actually needs a new midcarder on Raw in my opinion, but Shad is a joke and will not be the wrestler getting a push.

It was reported that the WWE feel his in-ring work wasn't improving at all from when he was in FCW. Have you ever noticed how in the tag team matches, it's JTG that gets most the time inside the ring?

I feel like eventually they will push JTG as a singles competitor, as he has really good in-ring skills. I don't know where that would leave Shad, if he doesn't start showing some improvement it could end up leaving him out of wrestling.. or on TNA.

tbh im not a huge cryme tyme fan, however i do think that JTG has huge potential and i can see him as a singles competitor in the very very very near future that's if shad doesn't step his game up...he's jus a black vladmir kozlov....very limited and BORING!....promo's are cool tho...TNA's the future for shad in my opinion.

tbh im not a huge cryme tyme fan, however i do think that JTG has huge potential and i can see him as a singles competitor in the very very very near future that's if shad doesn't step his game up...he's jus a black vladmir kozlov....very limited and BORING!....promo's are cool tho...TNA's the future for shad in my opinion.

Oh come on, Shad is not even close to Kozlov..yes his wrestling and sellin abilities need improvement but, KOZLOV..you must be joking! Kozlov is a pathetic "bill goldberg"..the worst gimmick ever! I rather watch Khali! (and he cant wrestle for sh!t)

Well I just learned a bit from this thread. It makes sense why Shad hasnt fought in a singles match. In time, expect cryme Time to go bye-bye and let JTG shine!

To me he looks like the only member of cryme tyme who could go on to have a successful singles career.

Then you have horrible hindsight. No pieces of trash in-ring and out like them will be successful singularly, never mind together.. Mark my words, they'll be future endeavour'd eventually. What in the blue hell were the monkeys over at WWE creative thinking hiring them to begin with?

JTG has loads of potential. They need to split Cryme Tyme, future endeavor the great black dope known as Shad, and give JTG a decent singles mid-card run. And, if they aren't confident enough in his singles abilities, bring MVP to Raw, ditch his gimmick, which is wicked stale, let him be the kid from the streets we all know he was, and put him and JTG together. That would be a team to watch.

John Morrison was right, Shad sucks.

JTG has nothing special to me. All his skills are stuff we have seen before. I would rather see a big guy like Shad because Kane is getting old and the Big Show is just horrible. The Super Heavyweight division needs a kick in the butt. He seems like the best hope that has come by in a while.

I would like to see the tag team stick around for a little while more. although i'm more of a fan of JTG the WWE is lacking tag teams atm, so when they get it through there skulls that it will be a good move to unfi the tag belts, then maybe JTG could shine. i also agree with MVP becoming the 3rd member of Cryme Tyme, if not, then maybe pair him up with JTG. He would fit well with Cryme Tyme.

I would like to see the tag team stick around for a little while more. although i'm more of a fan of JTG the WWE is lacking tag teams atm, so when they get it through there skulls that it will be a good move to unfi the tag belts, then maybe JTG could shine. i also agree with MVP becoming the 3rd member of Cryme Tyme, if not, then maybe pair him up with JTG. He would fit well with Cryme Tyme.

I agree. (not about JTG but about the tag division) They shouldnt break up. I think the more tag teams the better. It makes the tag title relevant.

Shad has the full package like he has the look he has the strength and the speed i really dont understand on why the creative team and mr mcmahon are so down on him if Cryme Tyme were to split up i think Shads the only one with kinda any chance of going anywhere with his career but with WWE being so negative with him i dont think thats ever going to happen

The fact that he can't sell, can't storytell, and that Cryme Tyme are basically comedy jobbers has a lot to do with it. Why would the WWE push him in a singles career when there are guys like Cody Rhodes who are far supiror to him in every aspect of been a good wrestler. WWE actually needs a new midcarder on Raw in my opinion, but Shad is a joke and will not be the wrestler getting a push.

I don't know. I like Cryme Tyme but they definitely are basically comedy jobbers. They lost their title shot match very quickly too. The WWE needs tag teams desperately. As far as Cody Rhodes being superior in every way I don't know. I don't think Cody is very good at all. He's boring in the ring, bad on the mic and I don't see much there. Dibiase is way more talented than Cody on all levels.

I don't have an issue with Shad. I have an issue with Cryme Tyme. They used to be one of my favorite parts of the show and now they're nothing more than an after thought. Why should I care about these guys? They never win a damn thing, they do the same thing week after week, and they're the jobbers of the tag division. I've never seen anything out of JTG to write home about either. The criticism of Shad is he doens't diversify his offense enough. Here we go again with the worn out theory that guys of JTG's size, which is to say average, and guys of Shad's size, which is to say a big man, should have the same movesets. Shad is a big power guy. That's all he needs to be. As HBK said on commentary at WM 13 for the Sid/Taker match, Sid doesn't have much diversity in his offense, and why should he? That power takes him everywhere he needs to go. Never have truer words been spoken.

Shad is a pretty good big man. As a team Cryme Time is one of the more interesting teams in the WWE. They have a unique gimmick. They're over with the crowd and should eventually get a Tag team title run. Unfortunately there is something Vince doesnt like about Shad. I've heard some people say his ring work is messy. I'd say the best word for it is impactful. But thats just my opinion. I enjoy Shad and see no reason to repackage him or anything. He's fine as is.

All I can say is.When WWE first fired CrymeTyme.TNA were allegedly sniffing round Shad.So natch WWE resign CT claiming a sudden lack of afro-ams on Raw as the reason..Now theyre telling Shad ,his in ring & mic skills suck,.Something they DidnT spot while he was in FCW.,,,,,,,,,,,,,How long have WWE being going ,again?!

I think JTG is the guy who has in-ring potential, under a different gimmick. I used to love Cryme Tyme, but like everyone else said they've grown stale and bring nothing interesting to the show anymore.

I think JTG is the guy who has in-ring potential, under a different gimmick. I used to love Cryme Tyme, but like everyone else said they've grown stale and bring nothing interesting to the show anymore.

What did they ever bring? You want TNB? Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbjU-YHmAv4

I hope what Miz and Morrison said on a Dirt Sheet episode serves as an omen in the near future or something:

"Wait. . .Cryme Tyme's still in the roster."
"Oh. . .well, not for long."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back