Am I Insane????

6timehitta

Big Papa Panty Droppa
I'm sorry if this the wrong place for this:

Now if you look at my signature, it will say I am a father of a handsome 5 month old son and soon to be husband. Mind you I'm 19, I lost alot of my childhood thanks to Lil AJ, but I am not bitter about it. I love my life, my fiancee and my son, but my folks aren't happy with my decision of marrying at 19. It has driven a rift between my folks and I, and I am getting hate for them.

Am I in the wrong here?????
Should I hold off on the wedding????
Are my parents overreacting????
Should I be upset with my parents???

Please be brutality honest here

If you're in love and want to spend the rest of your life with this woman (I'm guessing) then go for it.

As for your parents if they refuse to see your side of it fuck 'em.

That's what I am thinking, but its my family, and well I love both my family and fiancee both, maybe not equally but in the same breath.

In the end it's your life and you need to do what you feel in your heart is the right thing to do.

You're an adult and it's your life. Best to take good hard look in the mirror and stop giving a shit.

But I would agree with them that you're too young to marry.

If your Parents are forcing you not to get married, get eloped. May not be pretty results in the aftermath at the family reunion, but at least you'll be happy.

No matter what you do, as long as you're happy, that's all that really matters.

Now if you look at my signature, it will say I am a father of a handsome 5 month old son and soon to be husband. Mind you I'm 19, I lost alot of my childhood thanks to Lil AJ, but I am not bitter about it. I love my life, my fiancee and my son, but my folks aren't happy with my decision of marrying at 19. It has driven a rift between my folks and I, and I am getting hate for them.

Thank you fellas, I am thinking about alot of things at this point. Just alot of things to be thought of.

alot.png

Not physically, but mentally. Just because they aren't legally allowed to force somebody, a child could still feel he has to listen to his parents, regardless of age.

Sadly for him, I'm guessing his parents won't be paying for the wedding.

Now if you look at my signature, i but I am t will say I am a father of a handsome 5 month old son and soon to be husband. Mind you I'm 19, I lost alot of my childhood thanks to Lil AJ,not bitter about it. I love my life, my fiancee and my son, but my folks aren't happy with my decision of marrying at 19. It has driven a rift between my folks and I, and I am getting hate for them.

If your kid is only 5 months and you are 19(years I assume) then you did not lose a lot of your childhood to it.

1: SNS is right. 5 months in the 18-19 era isn't losing your childhood. It's called taking responsibility for your shit because...well, you're fucking 18 already. Of course, it sounds like you've done just that, so...like, kudos and shit.

2: Fuck your parents. What, are they gonna cut off your arm? I want my parents to dig the girl I sleep with, and I'd want them to be happy if I got married too, but do I give a fuck if they don't want me to? Fuck no. It's not their life. It's yours.

3: If you are gonna get hitched, don't do it because you feel you have to due to your situation. You can do it for all kinds of reasons, but don't do it if it's not what you want but is what you feel you should do.

You're 18. Grow a dick and do what you want. Don't worry about family, they can't effect anything you do unless you let them.

Get married, don't, whatever. Man up dude. Balls to the wall or don't go at all.

You're of legal age to do as you wish. You have a child, and whether or not it was planned or not - you still have it now. Any attempt by your Parents to try and get you to reconsider a marriage is just an attempt on their part to get you to understand you do NOT have to get married just because you have a child with someone.

The main goal they likely have is to make sure you aren't rushing into marriage at such a young age, solely because you have a child with someone. So, that would be the question.. are you only wanting to get married because it's to the Woman who birthed your Son? Are you only wanting to get married because you want to complete the Family connection through a legal piece of paper?

If so, don't do it.

Getting married is something that needs to be well thought out and understood. Not rushed into because you feel you did something life-changing and the only way to continue making right by it, is to do something else life-changing.

Thank you, I know, but I'm 19 and life is just starting, I don't want to start by fucking it up.

Try and say that after one year of constant wake-ups through the night with the baby, which will no doubt cause tension between and eventually drive a wedge between you and your lover, which will cause you to start hammering all the ring rats at work while tempting fate with various substances.

But then again, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. Hey, at least you take care of your kid. There's this guy on here called Justinsayne who keeps letting his pregnant girlfriend get Falcon Kick'd by some random housemate who keeps bursting through the door like the Kool Aid Man while Justinsayne hides in the toilet and plays Pokemon Yellow on his Game Boy Color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back