• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Already figured out the finish to the Bound For Glory main event (...Spoilers?)

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
Anderson pins Hardy and wins the title. Angle claims he wasn't actually beaten on the next Impact, refuses to retire, and goes full out heel. Anderson retains against Angle at the next PPV, except the retirement stip is nixed.

Text in quotes.

I doubt it. There'd be no reason to have Hardy in it if Angle was just going to win. Hell, it's almost EXACTLY like Wrestlemania 22.

I see one of two things happening, either Angle wins the title and completes his big face journey for the title all year long, or see Anderson winning the title and turning heel. Really don't see them putting the belt on Jeff, not with his legal troubles.

I doubt they'd turn Angle heel again so soon as he's their biggest face right now and has been a heel for the majority of his time there.

I'd love to see the Anderson heel turn at Jeff's expense. But I do agree, Kurt's journey deserves a storyline. Somebody will turn in the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back