All Time MLB Team

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/g/gwynnto01.shtml

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/m/musiast01.shtml

You think Tony Gwynn was overlooked? How the hell am I the only one that listed Stan the Man? None of you even have him on your bench. This is ridiculous. Especially when a back up catcher is Brad fucking Ausmus and outfielders named Reggie Sanders and Vlad Guerrero. I'm not just saying this because I'm a blind Cardinals fan, this man is one of the GOATs and I'm the only one to list him.

Its called a bench. Yogi Berra wouldn't be happy as a bench player. Stan Musial wouldn't be happy on the bench. This is called "All Time MLB TEAM". To complete a team you need role players.

Stan Musial was good and all, but he's not good enough to replace any of my starters, and not too many others. Better than Bonds?? Really?

How can you say he's better than Vlad because of triples???? Vlad accounts for more runs crossing the plate.

Its called a bench. Yogi Berra wouldn't be happy as a bench player. Stan Musial wouldn't be happy on the bench. This is called "All Time MLB TEAM". To complete a team you need role players.

Stan Musial was good and all, but he's not good enough to replace any of my starters, and not too many others. Better than Bonds?? Really?

How can you say he's better than Vlad because of triples???? Vlad accounts for more runs crossing the plate.
Is also an All Time MLB team, do you really believe that Brad Ausmus belongs on a team with Babe Ruth? C'mon, you know his name belongs no where near this list. As for triples it was just a stat that Musial was a stand out in. I could have went down the list and showed why he would be a better choice but I kept it short.

It's a back-up, bench role. I'm not putting Johnny Bench on the bench. I doubt he'd like that. I'd want to win, and you need role players to win.

And Musial's stat line is nearly even with Vlad's, except that Vlad's total run production is much better. Usually you win by scoring more runs than the other team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back