• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All music today sounds the same

I love how you felt the need to justify having Britney on there but left Celine Dion boldly to stand for herself. "Fuck you," FalKon says, "I don't have to impress you guys. Yeah, I listen to Celine Dion. And if you're not down with that, I've got two words for ya. French Canadian."

I love how you felt the need to justify having Britney on there but left Celine Dion boldly to stand for herself. "Fuck you," FalKon says, "I don't have to impress you guys. Yeah, I listen to Celine Dion. And if you're not down with that, I've got two words for ya. French Canadian."

Once I can rep you again... Im giving you more green for that. Im considering sigging this... :rolleyes:

I'd be honored except for the fact that I'd have to live with the shame of going for that lowest common denominator DX joke every time you posted. I'm regretting that now.

That's sig worthy. Apparently I'm collecting dick jokes, though. Not sure how I feel about that.

I feel privileged to be on your sig. People are sigging my quotes now, have been mentioned a couple of times as being great & I am gaining rep momentum. Must be doing something right...

I had actually never heard of them. I'm listening on Youtube right now and liking what I hear.

I like metal that has a definite melody and harmonies in the vocals. That's why Rhapsody and Sonata Arctica are my favorites. They aren't just random thrashing, they're epic journeys with a clear mission.

My tastes in music are EXTREMELY eclectic. On my iPod I have everything from Star Salzman to Rhapsody to ABBA to Dexy's Midnight Runners to Newcleus.

If you want music that tells a story I recommend bands like Ensiferum, Fintroll, Amon Amarth, Bathory, Enslaved, and Immortal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back