• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aliens on Venus: Oh they're real, they're damn real!

• Thread starter Don Killuminati
  • Start date
D

Don Killuminati

This is 455 words. Not 1000 but I really don't feel like finishing this and I'm not sure why I even started this.

I would like to discuss the theory that there are aliens on Venus. There would be no way for any life form to exist on the extremely hot surface of Venus. But living in the atmosphere would be possible. It is possible because they could be protected by sulfur compounds in the air. Microbes could be protected by that and would be able to survive and reproduce. Scientists have sent a proposal to NASA to sample the clouds and return any life form they find back to Earth to examine. There are also plans to use the Hubble Space Telescope to examine the clouds on Venus.

A long time ago Earth and Venus were a lot alike. There is evidence that Venus started out with a lot of water on its surface. Earth also had a lot of carbon dioxide. On Earth the oceans took in carbon dioxide and turned it to limestone. But Venus is 30% closer to Sun so oceans boiled away. This left Venus incredibly hot and unable to support life on its surface.

Ground-based instruments and spacecraft that were surveying Venus found the lower cloud deck in Venus’s atmosphere is a good habitat for microbial life. Microbial life could have originated in a Venusian ocean or was brought from meteorites from Earth or Mars. The life then adapted to living in the atmosphere when Venus lost its oceans.

Although it changed to a very hot planet, it may have been like Earth long enough for life to develop or be transported there. After the life developed it would have adapted to any environment. It would even adapt to the incredibly hot planet Venus turned into. So life would have moved to the atmosphere so it could survive. The microbes would have used the sulfuric acid in the atmosphere to shield them from the sun. They could have also adapted to use the UV rays. They could have used the rays as a food, a lot like plants on Earth use visible light for photosynthesis.

Austrian scientists also found bacteria that independently grow and reproduce in earth’s clouds, so it would be possible for that to happen on Venus to. They also have found that Venus’s atmosphere is better for microbial life then Earth’s atmosphere. Venus’s clouds are at 31 miles altitude which is a perfect biozone for microbial life. When the surface became too hot for life to survive, they would have gone to the atmosphere as it would have been their only way to survive. The clouds in Venus’s sky are high enough that the temperature is a lot like Earth and life could survive. The microbes would also have water in the form of sulfuric acid in the atmosphere.

Man I should be unbanned for even writing that much about aliens, thats 455 words. But here are the sources:
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/astrobio_venus_030211.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3746583.stm

It took like an hour to type that. Just think of it as a long post where was sourced information.

Actually that was an Interestng read, you should have however gotten to the 10% threshold that Universities accept either side of the word limit. But I would look away from that if you got to 750. Write it out to 750 and then I think they may release you.

Btw What got you banned in the first place?

Multiple accounts. I was Diablo before this. And if they say I'll get unbanned if I finish it I might do that in the next couple days.

It's summer vacation so I have some free time.

I said something Jake didn't like so I got banned. I forget what.

We only have to SAY you'll get unbanned?

You'd have to unban me. That would be really low to make me do that and not let me out of here.

Don I'm not trying to be an ass or anything like that so please don't take this the wrong way, but why would you type that when u know they ain't gunna let you out... It was a very interesting read though. I'm not going to lie

I thought they would but its hard to find alot of information about serious aliens on Venus to stretch this to 1000 words without repeating stuff.

But if they do let me out for finishing I will make it eventually.

Keyword there is if... and that's a very big IF at this point I would think... It would be nice to see you out of here though, but that's my opinion, which really does not matter here when it comes to releasing people XD

You'd have to unban me. That would be really low to make me do that and not let me out of here.

Wow, you're serious? No one made you do anything. We put Snyper in here and didn't let him out for one questionable comment. You think we're going to let you out because you wrote some stupid essay? You had 9 or 10 accounts when it's clearly stated that having two means you're banned and never get to come back.

What's so hard to understand about that?

If you get banned, it means you can't come back. I thought we could have some fun with you in here, but you're just so damn slow...

I thought you were leaving? Now you suddenly want to be let back out? Do you know how many people are permanently banned and never brought back for having 2 accounts? If you are let out of the Prison, I'm walking away from this site.

Why would I even sign in here if I didn't want to get back to the forums? I'm not going to come here and do shit that will make sure I never get out. I'm just trying to get out instead of being an idiot like snyper or Oncewalkerr or something like that. But if I really will never get out of here then I'm just going to leave.

Why would I even sign in here if I didn't want to get back to the forums? I'm not going to come here and do shit that will make sure I never get out. I'm just trying to get out instead of being an idiot like snyper or Oncewalkerr or something like that. But if I really will never get out of here then I'm just going to leave.

you keep saying that, yet your still here, if your going to leave then leave already!!!

Why even put me back in here then? I know you wanted to pic kon me or whatever but that really hasn't happened till now and I thought this prison was for people to improve their ways and eventually be let back in the forum. I know multiple accounts is a rule and should be punished by banning. But you put me in here which to me meant that I could be let out eventually if I wasn't a dick but I guess this is place is only for picking on people.

Well you aren't being let back, so piss off. And you said you were done with WZ several times before. Stop being a snyper, and really, for the second time, just piss off.

The prison if for two kinds of people... people who have a chance at coming back and people like you who are just easy to make fun of.

And apparently my strategy of wait and see paid off. I can't believe you actually wrote half that essay. Are you just too thick to realize 9 accounts is just inexcusable, especially for a shitty poster such as yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back