ro8ri2I.gif

Gimmick Name: Dr. Alhazred

Nickname: The Power Glove

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 178

Hometown: Boston, MA

Billed From: His Hidden Underground Laboratory

Announcement:

Harrys: Introducing first, from His Hidden Underground Laboratory, weighing 178 pounds, Dr. Alhazred!

Harrys: And the challenger, from His Hidden Underground Laboratory, weighing 178 pounds, Dr. Alhazred!

Harrys: Making his way to the ring, from His Hidden Underground Laboratory, weighing 178 pounds, Dr. Alhazred!
Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Brown/ Medium Length, Shaggy

----------------Eye Colour: Green

----------------Facial Hair: 5 O Clock Shadow

----------------Ring attire:
Black long tights w/ Red Triforce with fist on top
Black boots with Red trim
On his right hand going up to his elbow is a device similar to a Power Glove
wii_power_glove.jpg

----------------Backstage Attire: Unwashed T-shirt, khakis

----------------Physical Features: N/A

----------------Tattoos: N/A

Alignment (Heel or Face, not Tweener): Heel

Main Gimmick: Raziel Alhazred graduated from MIT with a Doctorate in Engineering. While working for the U.S. Military he created his master piece: The Power Glove. A device that enhances the hand of the user's strength up to 100 times its normal power. The device was deemed too dangerous and he was immediately fired. Undeterred he decided this device should be used to its full extent. He decided the best way to show his brilliance his to use the Power Glove in combat. Thus he chose the most competitive wrestling organization, WZCW, to unleash his instrument on the world.
Also the device has different settings of power ranging from Level 1-5, as the match goes on he raises the level, his finisher is at Level 5.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: 1. Wears the Power Glove on his right hand. 2 Video Game nerd who is at times Anti-social (living in his own world type deal)

Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each): The Power Glove makes attacks with his right hand extremely powerful, plans every match beforehand making him very smart in the ring, shows no mercy or remorse. Relies heavily on the power glove, outside of his right hand he is pretty weak in strenth, when his plans dont work out he has trouble getting his grip on the situation.

Entrance Music:
[youtube]YgSPaXgAdzE[/youtube]

Entrance Description: Alhazred walks through the curtains with his fist raised high. He stops at the top of the ramp and looks around at the crowd. He looks at his hand, twists his wrist and bends his fingers before heading down the ramp. He slides in the ring and walks around it holding his fist in the air. He goes to a corner and talks to himself.

Finishing moves (2 max):

-Level 5 (Spinning Backfist)
-Face Hugger(Mandible Claw)

Signature Moves (3 max):

-Hadouken (Kenny Omega's thingy)
-Rising Dragon Fist (Jumping Uppercut w/ Power Glove hand, mainly used as a counter/momentum shifter)
-Diving Fist Drop

12 Most Used Moves:
-DDT
-Diving Front Elbow Drop
-Running Neckbreaker
-One Handed Bulldog
-Fist Drop
-Springboard Clothesline
-Pendulum Elbow
-Strong Right Punch
-Repeated Elbow Strikes to grounded opponent's head
-Hurricanrana
-Sleeper Hold
-Heart Punch

Sample RP:

We see Dr. Alhazred sitting on his work bench tinkering with something not seen.

Almost as if he's talking to himself he begins:

"My genius and ingenuity is far too great for those insects to understand. I create the ultimate weapon the world has ever known and what to they do to me? Condemn me, laugh at me, force me into solitude so the world will not know of my terror. Those fools think they were doing the right thing. When in reality they awakened the sleeping giant. No longer will I be pushed around, No longer will I be this world's whipping boy, no longer will my genius be unrecognized..."

He breathes deeply.

"Soon this world will see the true animal that lies within this tormented mind. For I have chosen WZCW as the place to reveal my instrument of death"

He quickly turns around, showing off his power glove

"WCZW. The place where true competitions of athleticism and power are shown. The greatest fighters on this planet come here to show off their prowess in the ring. Soon you will all know the name Dr. Alhazred and you shall tremble whenever it is spoken. WZCW is Hyrule and I am Ganandorf."

Points the at the camera:
"WZCW, you have been warned, the time of the Power Glove is upon us. You will not be ready...

He raises his gloves power to Level 5 and punches the camera.

--------------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:

• World Tag Team Champion (With James King as "The Forgotten Powers")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back