Alexis Laree vs Mickie James?!

Xtreme_Animlas2314

Pre-Show Stalwart
12.jpg
vs
46.jpg

Alexis Laree vs Mickie James​

If anyone that have seen Mickie during the Indy days (1999-2003) to TNA (2003) to OVW (2003-2005) to WWE (2005-2010). She's back into TNA once again after so long but to me she changed so much since or last appearance in TNA. Let's face it WWE make their divas change their looks all the time. You can clearly see the changes but her inring ability is still the same or not better. To me that's a plus.! In way I sort of miss the old look but everyone got to change and grow up.

I really became a fan of her when just first arrive in TNA then watch some of her old stuff in the indy's. Like I said once she went up north she changed bit. Still I wonder if she would back being Alexis or still be Mickie. Would it been possible for her to go back to Alexis at any point in her career? To me I'm guessing not.!! It's like Kevin Nash went to WCW with his real name but when he went back to WWE or anywhere he just kept using his real name. I was just wondering what you guys thought about this.!

Thoughts?!!

What do you all think about her change as a wrestler/knockout/diva?

Do you think she is going to have an impact in TNA or even in the Women's Division?

Pretty sure she's Mickie James from here on forward, name, style, outfit, etc, she won't be going back to any of that previous persona.

I never watched her when she was in TNA the first time but I've seen a few pix of her in the ring with Raven or Punk, can't say I hate the look she had going on with the fishnets and everything. But she looks just as good with her current style.

It would get crapped on for being a "re-hash" but it might be interesting if they relived a version of the trish-mickie storyline with someone stalking Mickie as "Alexis." Alright that sounds somewhat dumb after writing it but I am still throwing it out there.

She is going to stick with James because more people know her as that and there is nothing wrong with that. She brings something fresh to the KOs and between that and her plus in-ring ability it should certainly be a help. A Madison Mickie feud sounds good to me.

She'll be sticking with Mickie James. For one, it's her real name, and second it's the name she uses for her singing career. She could perhaps re-create the "Alexis" look in some form, but I think as long as she is a face her look will stay the way it is. I for one would like to see her back in the skirts she wore in WWE pre-pg. However, because of her subsequent singing career, she probably wants to keep her image as classy as she can.

I for one would like to see her back in the skirts she wore in WWE pre-pg.

Amen to that, some of her older WWE attires were amazing! I'm sure she'll have more freedom in TNA but as you said, it's just up to her maybe looking out for her music career etc.

She'll be sticking with Mickie James. For one, it's her real name, and second it's the name she uses for her singing career. She could perhaps re-create the "Alexis" look in some form, but I think as long as she is a face her look will stay the way it is. I for one would like to see her back in the skirts she wore in WWE pre-pg. However, because of her subsequent singing career, she probably wants to keep her image as classy as she can.

I agree that shell be sticking with mickie james because thats who shes established herself as. but her real name is Alexis Laree. I met her when she was still working her way through wrestling school in manassass va. "mickie james" was wwes creation but shes not going to turn on that name now.

She will be sticking with the name Mickie James because it is her real name not Alexis Laree. However Laree is her real middle name. Mickie was going to use Alexis Laree in the WWE but the WWE didn't think that sounded like a real name so they told her to use her real name and she didn't have a problem with that. Mickie is also the name that most of her fans know her by and it's also the name that she uses for her singing career so she will stick with Mickie James.

I think that she will bring a lot to the KO division it was getting kinda stale before she came. I was so glad to see Mickie come out because when she left I was thinking that was the end we would never see her again and that really upset me because she is my #2 fav of all time {Lita being #1}, and she was also a rolemodel for me, and inspired me to want to become a wwe diva. So I see a Madison and Mickie fued in the works and I think that would be a great fued.

I like how Mickie has evolved over the years. She was better than most Divas in the history of WWE.

I totally believe she will have an Impact in TNA. It seems impossible for her not to. The only way she wont have an impact is if she leaves the company in the near future.

Technically she has made an impact already, with some publicity of her returning to TNA in the first place.

I hope Mickie James does make an impact in TNA's women's division. She was by far the most popular female in the company until her departure, I don't think anyone came close to her in crowd reaction. She shouldn't change her name, luckily WWE went with her real name therefore "Mickie James" is already out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back