• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alcohol Awarenss Thread (Please Read)

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Hello everyone.

I've currently going through another night having to deal with two drunk parents, one slightly abusive and I thought that I had to make a thread on just making people aware of the effects of alcohol. I know the demographics of Wrestlezone is majority centered around people from late teens to early thirties, so I think it is necessary to just go over the effects so no one else has to deal with parents like mine right now.

Short Term Effects of Alcohol
-dizziness
-talkativeness
-slurred speech
-vomitting
-Impaired judgement
-Impaired actions
-Agression
-Hangovers

Long Term Effects
-Addicition
-Damage to liver and brain
-Having alcoholic children
-Liver Cancer
-Loss of money

WrestleZone I'm not asking you to stop drinking. I'm just asking that you be aware and realize that next time you think of over indulging in alcohol, there are the few people like me who have suffered physically and mentally from it.

I'm sorry about your situation, but you couldn't have possibly thought this would work out well for you, did you?

Short Term Effects of Alcohol
-dizziness
-talkativeness
-slurred speech
Yes because all of these are deadly. Peoples tongues can fall off from talking too much.
vomitting-Hangovers
Just the small price you pay for a good night out.
-Impaired judgement
-Impaired actions
You do know that people can drink without getting parraletic don't you?
-Agression
I'm an agressive person anyway.

Long Term Effects
Long term POSSIBLE Effects*
-Addicition
Drinking even once a fortnight isn't likely to turn you into an addict.
-Damage to liver and brain -Liver Cancer
everything is bad for you now a days.
-Having alcoholic children
:lmao: What? Having alcoholic parents will not make you an Alcoholic. if anything it will make you not want to touch alcohol. look at yourself. do you drink it often?
-Loss of money
:lmao:

WrestleZone I'm not asking you to stop drinking. I'm just asking that you be aware and realize that next time you think of over indulging in alcohol, there are the few people like me who have suffered physically and mentally from it.
Everyone old enough to drink alcohol is aware on what it can do.

Since I've been studying physiology, I've been learning adn understanding perfectly what drugs do your mind and body. I'm sorry Macious, it is horrilbe to see a beloved one take the path of autodestruction, but I can only imagine how are you feeling right now.

Sparky, I understand that a lot of people know the effects already, but after reading what the cm-punk12 guy was doing yesterday I thought a refresher was necessary.

Actually Sparky if for example a pregnant woman drinks, there's a slight possiblity that the alcohol will pierce the uterus giving to the child a predisposition to become alcoholic. Obviosuly that is totally 50/50.

In the case of alcholic parents while the grow of the children well, he could be alcoholic or could reject completely alcohol. Like everything in life there are exceptions.

Sparky, I understand that a lot of people know the effects already, but after reading what the cm-punk12 guy was doing yesterday I thought a refresher was necessary.

Just answer the question. You said your parents are alcoholics. Do you drink regularly?

Reactions: gd
Just answer the question. You said your parents are alcoholics. Do you drink regularly?

Never in my life. I am totally against it.

When I was 6 I told my dad the night before I had a test I didn't want to go to school because I had a tough test. He threw me into the wall.

I have hated alcohol from that day on.

But if it didn't happen it wouldn't have had a negative impact on your life for a long time, so you may lie about it.

You just don't have a heart do you? If you think I'm lying I don't care. I didn't make this thread to argue about if I have had problems with it before I made it to tell people to be careful. That is all.

If you wanted this thread to be taken even remotely seriously, you should have made it in the cigar lounge. Making this thread in a spam section was just begging to be ridiculed.

Also, I told you so. I would be lying if I said that it didn't make me a little happy. Scratch that, VERY happy.

:lmao: What? Having alcoholic parents will not make you an Alcoholic. if anything it will make you not want to touch alcohol. look at yourself. do you drink it often?

It can be a factor genetically according to that silly science stuff

And norcal backed that fact so it's obv true, else he'll kill you

Succeed in life despite your abusive parent(s?). Sometimes life is a battle, other times it's a cake walk. Time to put on some armor and toughen up, soldier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back