• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AJ

the_vipers_enigma

Pre-Show Stalwart
At the moment AJ is in a storyline with Daniel Bryan and I have to say that I'm very interested in it.But what happens after that storyline ends do you think she will be pushed as divas champion or she will be lost in the mix. I personally think she will be the next divas champion as she is one of the best female wrestlers in the WWE(watch some FCW staff if you don't believe) plus she is pretty hot.

The only divas getting any sort of attention at the moment are Kelly Kelly, Eve, Beth Phoenix, and AJ. They'll probably pair off soon into feuds. AJ would make sense to take the title from Beth, they could re-establish the 'no competition' storyline that fizzled out (I guess competition came in the form of... the host of Extra?) then have AJ pull off the shocker. They could also have Kharma return, lay waste to Beth and the rest of the divas, only to be shocked by AJ at SummerSlam or something.

I just hope they don't hand the belt back to Kelly Kelly. Let her feud with Eve for the time being.

AJ isn't great in my opinion but she's better than most other divas. I still wouldn't want her to beat Beth Phoenix though (although i guess nobody in WWE is really on Beth's level).

It's hard to tell who's going to be the next Diva's champ because Phoenix has hardly been on TV and when she is she doesn't interact with anyone anymore, its as if she isn't quite as important as Eve or Kelly. Honestly at the minute the only person i can see taking the championship is Eve seeing as she's been getting heat with this hoeski gimmick, it looks like they're in love with this gimmick by how badly its pushed down our throats.

I agree with ultramattman about maybe getting AJ to pull off the shocker but they would need to book that rivalry right for it to work.

I really don't see what the big deal is about her at all. To me she just looks like a 12 year old kid that has no business being in the ring. I enjoy Daniel Bryan ragging on her and all that but after he is done with her I doubt I will care one way or the other what else she does.

I don't think AJ should hold the divas title...

Honestly, look at some of the divas The WWE has under contract; Beth Phoenix, Tamina, Nattie Neidhart, and Kharma. Hell even Eve is pretty decent. There's no reason the divas division should be as bad as it is, infact it really should be the most competitive divas division of all time...

But it's not. Because the focus is on girls like Kelly Kelly, AJ, Alicia Fox, and The Bella Twins.

AJ should NOT be thrown in the mix for the divas title... if AJ ever beat Kharma, I think I'd lose it, she should just turn heel and be kept as a valet/love interest for Daniel Bryan.

She's the most adorable little thing I've ever seen, but after her program with Daniel ends, she goes back to the Diva Steno Pool. It was her size that brought her this gig and it's great it happened, but with all the other divas waiting for a chance, I doubt A.J.'s fame will last. No diva boost lasts long.

There have been big-time pushes (diva-style, at least) for gals like Beth, Alicia, and Kelly that faded as fast as they started. Look at Natalya, after it seemed she was ready to take over the division with Beth. What happened?

It appeared they were launching Alicia to the moon.....then they stopped.

As much as I wish they'd keep A.J. up there, why should she be any different?

I agree with Mustang Sally that diva's pushes never last long anyway. This could have been her moment here, and she will just fade away again. I would think they could do an underdog thing with her and have her go over Beth but I don't think WWE's attention span is big enough to make it work. My guess is she will continue to be involved with DB in some form or another for a while, and after that just fade in with the rest of the Divas.

I'm on Team Heel Turn. I think AJ may "accidently" get Bryan the title back at Extreme Rules and then do the full obvious heel turn at the rubber match with Sheamus. Hopefully from this they will change her look from skater homecoming queen to something more sophisticated.

Her after turn promo can be about how DB is real man and the fans are pathetic. She gets their love notes and hears their cheers but they don't compare to DB because he is a man of conviction. If WWE wants to push PG a little she can even claim to be the inspriration behind getting DB to first scream, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

From there she can keep getting DB some cheap wins, participate in some intergender tags with him and have DB help her get some cheap wins as well. No winning the title but her competing keeps him on TV without forcing him to compete and WWE from having to keep finding cheap ways to help him win.

How can you say AJ doesn't deserve the Divas Championship when we really haven't seen that much ring work out of her, but from the glimpses we have seen I think she is better than alot of the divas. She's cute as a button and I love her, but I actually dont think WWE brought her to the main roster because of her looks like they did with Kelly, Eve, & The Bellas I think they actually brought her up because of her skills in the ring like they did with Beth, Tamina, & Natalya.

I think she has the potential to be over like crazy and I would compare her to Mickie James or Lita in over she could become with the fans. She also is the next high flying diva in the WWE since Lita. I say give her a few months to get her mic skills down a little more and then give her a chance.

Also, I wish they would find something for Kaitlyn to do on Raw or Smackdown instead of her just being on NXT and I'm not talking about wrestling because she isn't good in the ring, but she is fine as fuck and I was a big fan of hers and AJ's since they were on Season 3 of NXT.

I think both AJ & Kaitlyn are more relateable to the fans (especially AJ) more than Kelly, Eve, The Bellas, and a few others. They seem like they are just cool and down to earth and easy to get along with and you might actually have a chance with one of them, where as the other divas seem like these models who are stuck up and know they're hot and you would never have a chance at them and they would laugh behind your back just at the thought that you asked them.

anyone that says she isnt deserving of a title, why dont you show me another diva that can do a flawless spinning octopuss choke. this chick has got some mad skillz to say the least but she is doing what every diva does and thats be a valet while the division is full right now. what wwe needs to do is go back to having two womens straps one smackdown and one raw if that happened we would see her as the womens champ in no time flat. AJ iz fine.

I don't think AJ will become Divas champ but if she does it wont be for long.
I do think it's funny how the WWE is big on pushing the whole anti bully thing but at the moment the bit between AJ and DB look like she's a victim spousal abuse which is in poor taste if you ask me.

I don't think AJ will become Divas champ but if she does it wont be for long.
I do think it's funny how the WWE is big on pushing the whole anti bully thing but at the moment the bit between AJ and DB look like she's a victim spousal abuse which is in poor taste if you ask me.

It's the lead up to her turning on him though, at which point WWE will be hoping she'll come off as a hero to young girls despite the live response being mixed due to Bryan's surge in popularity, and an unfortunate misogynistic element usually found at wrestling shows.

I think WWE may hope AJ will be the kind of relatable face Diva that the young female audience will get behind and buy her merch as she is someone they can aspire to be, whether that works out is anyone's guess but I wouldn't be surprised to see a title reign, she is a good little worker.

AJ is bound to turn heel sooner or later and when she does, I would actually love to see AJ as the Divas Champion and then after that Daniel Bryan will come crawling back to AJ, you watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back