AJ Styles should still be WWE Champion

Well... Kinda.

Listen, in the word of WWE, it's all about who's making them the most money and it's always about how they can make the most money.

AJ became champion because of his gigantic merch sales movement. He made them money.
Orton has been bringing in money for the company for a decade.
Well, Styles and Orton will still continue making them the same amount of money. So what do they do?
They're testing wether Jinder will bring them India and make them money.

I agree with the logic that the best wrestler and the one that's the most over should be the world champion. The answer to this is obviously AJ Styles. That would also be the case if WWE was a sport. Or if we still were in the 70s-80s-90s were being world champion really meant something. But we're not.

With Jinder it was do it now or never. Jinder will make them a lot of cash for the next 3 months and will never draw a dime again, while Orton and Styles will continue making them cash. So WWE is just trying to maximize their profits.

At this moment, I'll take any talented wrestler to be the World Champion instead of Jinder Mahal. I could probably name a dozen talented wrestlers who could be better with the title and have actually "paid the dues".

So yeah, AJ Styles should've never lost the title. That title was World Title when AJ Styles was the champion. Now, the title seems like a midcard title.

Wwe is pushing Jinder because of India. So whether it is orton or Wyatt or styles one of these was going to drop the belt to jinder. Orton was clearly the best choice personally. I'm just hoping that jinder drops the title soon and I get my Styles vs Orton match for wwe title at summerslam.

Right now, AJ styles really doesn't need the wwe championship. He's already the most over guy on the smackdown roster and you need to user the championship to get guys over as main event talent. When he won the championship last year, AJ was on the cusp of been look like as a main event talent, all he needed to cimented his spot as the face of smackdown was to win the title, now he the face of smackdown and you give the belt for somebody that need it more then him

That's how it was always done in wwe, you give the belt to a main event talent and he drops it to the next guy that needs a push. So now jinder is the champion because jinder needs it more that AJ.

Plus now they are using aj to put the us title over with kevin owens, and it's a really reat feud that I'm looking foward to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back