AJ Styles Best Moments

j.beaner

Occasional Pre-Show
52959127.png

AJ Styles current wrestler in TNA Wrestling and an active member of Ric Flairs Fortune, has been a star in professional wrestling since Joining TNA in 2002, apart from that hes spent time in ROH and even wrestled a few matches for WCW and WWF. Hes won numerous titles in TNA, such as the following:
NWA World Heavyweight Championship 3 times
NWA World Tag Team Championship 4 times with Jerry Lynn (1), Abyss (1), and Christopher Daniels (2)
TNA Legends/Global/Television Championship 2 times, current
TNA World Heavyweight Championship 1 time
TNA World Tag Team Championship 1 time with Tomko
TNA X Division Championship 6 times
So theres really not much more to say other than the question
What is your favorite AJ Styles Moment?

I really enjoyed his NWA title win over Jarrett at Hard Justice 2005. That was an excellent match and it really was high time that someone ended Double J's reign, and that someone being AJ made perfect sense.

That or the triple threat match he had with Joe and Daniels at Unbreakable, which was - in my opinion - one of the best matches of all time and is definately the best three-way I have ever seen.

My favorite Styles moment is the night he won his first TNA World Heavyweight championship, at No Surrender of last year. Yes, he had been "World Champion" before, but it had been as the NWA World champion.

I think the reason I enjoyed it so much, even though it was part of a five man match, it was after so much frustration and losing for the guy. He had, in kayfabe terms, contemplated retirement. He changed his mind, qualified for the match, and pinned Angle clean. I had become invested in AJ the character, and so to see him finally win the title was a great moment.

My favorite AJ Styles moment was when he defeated Jeff Jarrett at Hard Justice in 2005 for the NWA World Heavyweight Title.

I loved it because I had absolutely hated JJ and he had been champ for almost a year and at that time AJ was my favorite in TNA.

My favorite has to be his match with Kurt Angle on Jauary 4th. It is my favorite AJ Styles match because I was watching it live and was really into it. I have watched the match at Unbreakable but it wasn't the same because it wasn't live. Not saying the match wasn't good because it was arguably the best in TNA history but the Angle match this year just felt like an instant classic to me.

3 Way Ladder Match: AJ Styles Vs. Jerry Lynn Vs. Lo Ki.

Best ladder match ever. Im one of the few people that have watched TNA since day one. I watched it all from satelite every week until it finally landed the deal on cable.

That match alone had so many awesome spots it was nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back