• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AJ Lee and Paige Sexual Tension

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/511643-aj-lee-and-paige-sexual-tension

What do you guys think about this? I think it's pretty ironic that this would be refered to as risque considering it would be perfectly acceptable for AJ to kiss Punk, Bryan, Cena, Kane or Ziggler. They don't think twice, usually, if it is heterosexual. I think this would help WWE's imagine by accepting homosexuality.

Regardless, I hope this happens, because I think it would be very....exciting.;)

Thoughts?

Without reading the article:

It's ridiculous. It's sexist. Imagine Brock laying Cena out and then-- oh, why's he getting so close? Why's he leaning over him like that? Is he-- yes, he's going in for a kiss!

It's a weird but not uncommon trope for two reputedly straight female wrestlers to want to fuck each other.

It's not totally unheard of for sexual attraction to enter a male storyline but - see: Goldust's original run - I can't think of one where it was mutual. Normally it's in a "Ergh, get off me, you dirty shirt-lifter!" sort of way.

But to say it's risqué is to be homophobic, you're right.

Well, if the sexual tension between Princess Bubblegum and Marceline the Vampire Queen can be canon...

It's ridiculous. It's sexist. Imagine Brock laying Cena out and then-- oh, why's he getting so close? Why's he leaning over him like that? Is he-- yes, he's going in for a kiss!

It's a weird but not uncommon trope for two reputedly straight female wrestlers to want to fuck each other.

It's not totally unheard of for sexual attraction to enter a male storyline but - see: Goldust's original run - I can't think of one where it was mutual. Normally it's in a "Ergh, get off me, you dirty shirt-lifter!" sort of way.

Ah yes, we've encountered this in wrestling before.

Gay girls = hot
Gay dudes = ew

That's just how it is in WWE. Darren Young is sort of an elephant in the room right now, where they seem to be "oh yes, we do have an openly gay wrestler, but don't expect it to be mentioned on air at all. It's not kayfabe"

Yes, but I think for this feud to really work out, AJ should be the aggressor. I think it would get a more positive reaction from the crowd, and with AJ being the face I think it would make more sense. I also think Paige should be reluctant but eventually be seduced by AJ. They then have more serious feelings for each other and ultimately get put in a match against each other by Stephanie McMahon for the title in order for Stephanie to be the evil boss by making the two girlfriends fight each other. Then at some point in the match AJ kisses the downed Paige as the referee counts to 3. Paige looks a little stunned, ref hands the belt to AJ, and when Paige goes to congratulate her, AJ skips off staring at the belt. The whole seduction thing was just to get Paige to catch feelings and then AJ not only gets to take her belt but also gets to break her heart ultimately taking everything Paige cared about. Kind of like they did on OZ. We have this heel AJ who really pulled off a dick move and a confused and broke Paige. The guys in the audience get their fap fest and the women get their soap opera.

The Brock Lesnar/Kurt Angle kissing was pretty hilarious...

Billy and Chuck? Although I don't remember how those two got to that point.

Gay girls = hot
Gay dudes = ew

That's just how it is in WWE.

That's how it is in real life, too. Even women who are straight would rather see two girls go at it than guys.

Anyways, this feud sucks, sexual tension or not. WWE can't write women for shit. They can't write for shit period, but it's extra pathetic when it comes to their lady wrestlers.

The 13 year old boy I was is aroused by this, since Trish Stratus and HLA was my fap material in the dial up days.

That's how it is in real life, too. Even women who are straight would rather see two girls go at it than guys.

Anyways, this feud sucks, sexual tension or not. WWE can't write women for shit. They can't write for shit period, but it's extra pathetic when it comes to their lady wrestlers.

This is true, which is why WWE always falls back on the borderline LESBIANS storylines, you have to make more effort for the dudes because while there is a market for it, not everybody is interested in seeing Justin Gabriel and Fandango hammering it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back