AJ has a sit down Interview

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
*Video footage is shown from earlier in the day in Chuck Myles off ice of him and AJ*

Chuck Myles is handing AJ his official WZCW contract

Chuck Myles: Here you go AJ this is your official WZCW contract and I’m glad you have decided to join WZCW and leave Japan finally.

AJ looks over the contract and signs it and hands it back to Chuck Myles

AJ: Well Chuck I have to admit that this contract you offered me was way more money wise better than what Japan was paying me. But you know Chuck I didn’t leave Japan because WZCW was the “best” new wrestling company…it was because I was bored over there and looking for a new challenge

Chuck interrupts AJ

Chuck Myles: Is that so AJ?..No don’t even answer that let me tell you something here (stands up and looks at AJ) the reason I was able to get you here without Japan fighting for you to stay was because they didn’t want your pathetic ass anymore as you cause nothing but trouble, but you know what that is what I like about you as you have that don’t give a shit attitude and will win at any cost and that is why I wanted you in WZCW.

AJ: So that how it be Chuck? Well Chuck (looks at Chuck in the eyes) all I have to say is you will get what you wanted and so much more, but lets say if I was you Chuck..I would watch myself as you don’t cross the “Real Deal”AJ

AJ then walks out of Chucks office and slams the door shut

*After the video from earlier in the day plays we are taken to a sit down interview between AJ and Leon Kensworth*

Leon: Well AJ what is going between you and Chuck first off? And second welcome to WZCW.

AJ looks at Leon and shakes his head and takes a drink of water and then speaks

AJ: Leon first off I don’t give a shit about you welcoming me to WZCW. Secondly, the rift between me and Chuck dates back to when he first approach me when I was wrestling Japan and told me that if I cam to WZCW that I would be the main event and be awarded the Worlds championship, but when I found out that was all a lie after I verbally agreed to come to WZCW I figured I bring it to Chucks attention. He was all like, “Well I never officially said that” making all this bull crap up, but I came anyways to make his life a living hell and all the wrestlers at WZCW lives a living hell as well, and plus the money was good.

Leon: Money is a good thing AJ, but what you think of the current WZCW roster? It looks like Chuck got the best wrestlers out the….

AJ interrupts Leon

AJ: Hold on there Leon….Chuck got the best wrestlers is a load of crap and the only real wrestler he got was me and no one else. Looking at this roster we have wanna be wrestlers and guys that look like they are going through puberty and I still can’t believe that we have a woman on the roster as an active wrestler. She should be at home cooking and making some man like me dinner or dressing real sexy clothes and doing what any lady does in wrestling and just be eye candy. But still a woman on the roster as wrestler still cracks me up (he chuckles at himself)

Leon: Ok then AJ, well let me get to my last question and that is where do you see yourself in the title picture for the Worlds Championship?

AJ: I’m number one what in the hell would you even ask such a question. I’m the only guy here that can is championship material. Everyone else is nothing more than wrestling rejects from other companies and don’t even deserve there names mention in breath with mines. I bring pain Leon (points at Leon) to WZCW as I hurt people and end careers. In Japan I ended the careers of two men and I am not afraid to do that here in WZCW. I can power wrestler, mat wrestle, and is a ring leader in the squared circled which makes me a Real Deal in wrestling.

AJ tells the camera man to look directly at him.

AJ: This goes to all the wrestlers in the back and the little lady in the back that none of you stand any chance against me in the ring as when you face I will be bringing the pain as I am the real deal of professional wrestler and you have two choices that is either get Devastation or tap out..

AJ gets up and walks out of the room and Leon is left with a bewildered look on his face as the scene fads to black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back