High Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
(After all the aftermath Leon Kenworth caught up with Jason Sincade, Ace Cannon and AJ backstage heading towards Ace Cannon`s Bentley)

Leon: Hold on guys! I would like to get a word with you!

(All three men turnaround with disgust on their faces)

SINCADE: You want some words with us!? We can give you some words! Get the hell out of our shot!

(Sincade grabs the mic while A.J pushes Leon back out of the camera
view)

SINCADE: No you`re not dreaming America! So don'tpinch yourself! What you are looking at is the pinnacle of greatness, the future of WZCW, we are "The High Society of wrestling!"

(Then Sincade looks at Ace Cannon and AJ with a cocky look on his face)

SINCADE:And we are about one thing!..Making history! We Don`t Give a Damn who we got to put the boots to, just so we can make it happen. As Xena the warrior princess and those butt pumpers found out we are here to make a statement! So Chucky listen real good. I hope you have a lot of asprin and gave your wrestlers a good Health plan because if they cross path with us we are putting them in the back of a ambulance Ace you got something to say?

(Sincade tosses the mic to Ace)

CANNON: We have arrived We are here to do what we want when we want .. We just laid a beat down on that bitc* in the ring, and who ever else steps in our way will get the same treatment because that`s how we roll. So get used to us America because youwill see us every week and every week you will hate us more and more,because I can guarantee we have more gold around our waist then Fort Knox has in it. So stay tuned because this right here.

(Ace looks from side to side to AJ and Jason)

CANNON:Is what success will look like and what ratings are made of!

(Ace hands the mic to AJ..)

AJ: Hey (looking at the camera man)zoom in in this ok? ( camera man zooms in)To add what my bros just said we are force that is taking WZCW by storm and in fact what we did tonight is just the beginning of what you will come to expect from High Society as we don't give a shit what you or any of those mindless idiots in the crowd thinkas what we do we for us and only us. See we have come together for a purpose as we have a common goal and that is to the very best in this business today and do what we need to get ahead as there are two thingswe care about and those are first each other and second thats championship gold. See here Leon you and the rest of WZCW is put on notice as what you see here before you is the greatest thing to ever hit WZCW and when the time comes you will be looking at the champions of champions. And Leon i think you time here is done so why don't you do what us a little favor a scram...

(Leon looks confused and then AJ gets in Leon's face and he runs off as AJ, Ace and Sincade laugh as the camera fades away and we go to a commerical)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back