• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AHHHHHH! Fuck You WWE!

Why oh god why would you put the titles on Miz & Big Show? There is no damn purpose for this other than them to repeat the Big Show/Jericho crap with the guest hosts every week! Jesus Fucking Christ Why?! They had a perfect oppurtunity to give them to a team that has a purpose in the Society and they eliminate them first? What the hell are they thinking. Discuss your New Tag Team Champion, Team "Show-Miz, "Miz Show" "Be Big" whatever they are calling themselves nowadays.

Quite simple actually. The biggest reason is to get them off of DX. It would have been hard to advance the HBK/Taker storyline with DX together with the belts. Another reason is to keep Show on TV. I don't think he would be on TV if he werent involved in this one way or another. The SES will more than likely have the titles in the future, howwever they have to build the stable to more suit what they are trying to accomplish storyline wise. I personally like the new champs, it will give Miz air time on Smackdown, and a possible reason for Mercury to come back and join SES.

But hey, in all seriousness, why do you give the Miz another title? And yes DX should have kept the titles, because they should have gone to a team like The Hart Dynasty!!!!!!!! Why would you take the titles off the champs 2 weeks away from a pay per view, when I am sure DX is going to get their championship rematch clause and win the titles again. Maybe this is setting up Jericho/partner of his choice vs. Miz/Show at wrestlemania. But Punk does have a serious chance at winning at EC so I understand why they didn't give THE SNES the belts.

Simple, they are a great duo, and funny to boot. Hart Dynasty will be in the picture soon enough. Took them off of DX to advance the HBK/Taker storyline as stated above. I don't think DX will have a rematch if they do HBK won't be in his right mind, and finally I still think they have plans for Jericho at Mania and I don' tthink it will be a Tag match, could be wrong though.

WAIT.................WHY IS SHAMEUS CHAMPION??????

Sid must be sleeping

Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but what is the striaght edge gimmick escept Right To Censor, version 2?

Maybe, but with a better mouthpiece and I actually find it funny as hell. He is more like a tv evangelist, which I despise, but he makes it interesting and with new members this could become a powerful stable for 2010, but can't see it lasting past that, unless they have some great fueds.

Amen Brother!!!!!!!

Again, I guess Sid is sleeping.

Wah wah wah wah, bitch bitch bitch, moan moan moan. Fucking wishy washy vaginal secretions. Shut the fuck up. I mean, it's not like we've been complaining for the past forever and a day about DX being stale, and when we finally get some intrigue, we have a problem with Vinny putting the titles on two of his most solid workers? No. This thread is stupid. It is lower than anything I've ever made, and I'm JKO.

I seriously doubt this thread could be any lower than anything you have ever made, but I actually agree with your on topic comments here.

the titles went on to Miz and Big show because using them on ECW would help ecw and not hurt them... however, it wouldn't help DX or SES...

Now on to my next topic.

where the hell does ECW come into play? infact ECW is losing its show in 2 weeks..........man I think you are seriously smoking too much RVD. And secondly Mercury is coming back but since they are going to heel up Morrison again, I think they are going to bring back MNM an forget Mercury to the SNES. What kind of name is Super Nintendo Entertainment Systems for a stable anyways?

where the hell does ECW come into play? infact ECW is losing its show in 2 weeks..........man I think you are seriously smoking too much RVD. And secondly Mercury is coming back but since they are going to heel up Morrison again, I think they are going to bring back MNM an forget Mercury to the SNES. What kind of name is Super Nintendo Entertainment Systems for a stable anyways?

Incase you didn't watch ECW, next week The Miz and Big Show are going to be defending their Unified tag titles against Goldust and Yoshi Tatsu. Yes it's the final show, but even still, HHH and HBK would never show up on ECW. And CM Punk is too much of a main eventer to be on ECW so that's why Big Show and Miz got the belts.

Plus, HHH and CM Punk are in Chambers at NWO so it makes no sense to go in with two matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back