• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name your Survivor Series dream team.

I could probably think of better but i enjoy this one, just for the insane amount of pop they would get.

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Mick Foley
Legion Of Doom
Eddie Guerrero

Stone Cold Steve Austin - 2001 Era
The Undertaker - 1997 Era
Sting - 1998 Era
Animal - Crockett Era
Hawk - Crockett Era

I think this would be a pretty good team. Lots of star power, all good wrestlers. They would need a good team to face though.

The correct answer is "The Rainbow Coalition"

John Cena & his 4 clones. Hustle, Loyalty, Respect & Basic Thuganomics (He tries his best, but is kinda slow. Although what he lacks in brains he makes up for with ****** strength)

I will go old school behemoth team twin towers natural disasters and andre the giant. Thats over 2100 pounds to throw around.

All Time Favorite Superstars:
Shawn Michaels
Dean Ambrose
Daniel Bryan
Sami Zayn
Stone Cold Steve Austin
vs.
Bret Hart
The Undertaker
Brock Lesnar
Kevin Owens
CM Punk

All Time Favorite Teams:
The S.H.I.E.L.D-Generation-X
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
vs.
Rated Wy-K-O
Randy Orton
Edge
Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan

...& Just for fun After the last RAW
The Kliq 2.0
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Diesel
Razor Ramon
Damien X-Dow
vs.
The Moneymakers
The Miz

I would do a year long tournament - complete with qualifying matches semifinals quarterfinals etc with all the best stables. NWO, DX, 4 Horsemen, the Shield, The Wyatts, Raven's Flock Evolution The Nation etc - I'd have all these great teams and the finals would culminate at Survivor Series. There'd be tension within the factions, beef between factions, X-Pac might leave for the NWO, or leave for DX. Guys would be heavily recruited and/or dropped throughout the year. Guys would get distracted chasing personal glory and titles. Maybe somebody gets taken out and you have to pick somebody else up to run with. The week to week WWE would remain the same but you'd still have this big tournament hanging over the year. Maybe even throw in some trades or a draft.

So yeah that's what I'd play with building toward Survivor Series with the winning team getting a big trophy and prize spots in the Royal Rumble.

With this I'd also move Survivor Series to December and let it close out the year.

I'd have some combination of Raven's Flock winning the whole thing. Maybe even a new Raven's Flock with Baron Corbin added.

Raven's Flock
Raven
Dean Ambrose
Baron Corbin
Kidman
Perry Saturn

Team Name: Ultimate Revived Survivors
Ultimate Warrior (fearless leader)
Macho Man (lieutenant and field-marshal)
Bam Bam Bigelow (big muscle)
Eddie Guerrero (wily street smarts)
Owen Hart (keeps the group working together)

Team Name: TNAfterparty
Kurt Angle (president and liquor)
Jeff Hardy (VP and heroine)
Kevin Nash (brute and coke)
Ric Flair (mentor and hookers)
RVD (scout and grass)

Team Name: The Cool Cutters
John Laurinaitis (self-appointed face of the group)
Randy Orton (corporate-as-fuck champion)
Bully/Bubba Ray Dudley (the bully)
DDP (the schemer)
Matt Hardy (the loose cannon)

Team Name: The Shore Fore
Michael Sorrentino (godfather)
Paul Delvecchio (pimp)
Ronald Ortiz-Magro (gorilla-juicehead)
Vincent Guadagnino (Sicilian)
Jionni LaValle (reluctant baby-daddy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.