Admit it

Not only did the mathmatical genius behind this crap make tons of money off of tshirt sales & what not, he's now made a fool of himself twice. He has gone underground now, with his big bag of money from fools who believed him.

Best thing about all this- a group of atheists posted ads on craigslist offering to take the posessions of anyone 'attending' the rapture. Ya know, cuz they wouldnt need them and all. What a great idea.

Wait, we were supposed to die? I didn't get the memo. Nothing happens on WZ without my permission.

Did you not see the post in the board room in the Administrator request thread?

God said:
Hey Sly I'm thinking of doing the rapture at 6pm on the 21st May. The crazy part is it happens at 6pm in every timezone. What say you?

So what Camping did was genius. I don't know if it's been brought up yet, but you gotta respect the brilliance of this guy's diabolical plan to make people go to church.

First he plants the seed that you might die and not get to go to heaven. What was the number, only 20 million people of Earth's billions would make it into heaven? There's a slim chance you're going to be one of those 20 million, and you barely have time to repent. Best bet? Write it off as some crazy guy babbling about crazy stuff.

Then, when it doesn't come, he acts all baffled and surprised and says, "Yo my bad dudes, shit's happening in October, not May." Now, all the scared people have plenty of time to go to church and repent/tell gay people that they are evil and non-Christians that they will burn in hell.

He was non-stop predicting Earthquakes - everywhere. But his main public was California based. o_O I think he was hoping against hope a random Earthquake would happen, to back up his story. Could you only imagine if one DOES happen?

Also, with all the Tornados destroying the United States right now (Joplin, MO); it isn't exactly hard to point a finger and claim End of the World events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back