Drew911

ACW Warzone's Owner
Warzone

January 29, 2007
Show Number: 2
Charlotte Bobcats Arena
Charlotte, NC
Attendance: 15,236 (Sellout)

The show opens with a recap of last weeks main event. The Warzone entrance video hits and the crowd goes crazy for Warzone in Charlotte, N.C. Michael Cole and Jerry “The King” Lawyer welcome us to the show.....

Cole: Welcome everybody, to ACW Warzone, live from Charlotte, North Carolina!
King: Right, right, and tonight, Brock Lesnar will go one-on-one with KANE!
Cole: I know, Lesnar, facing the Monster Kane.

(America’s Most Hated Hits)

Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Kevin Federline. (Crowd boos)

King: I heard K-Fed has a huge announcement regarding the ACW Championship Match at Aviln.
Cole: I heard it to, and were all about to hear it, so lets listen.

K-Fed: Charlotte.....(Crowd Cheers)...Charlotte....what a stupid town. (Crowd boos) You see, I being the smart and entertaining person as I am, book a huge thing that will happen for the next six weeks. It’s called Ruler of the Ring. It is a 16-Man Tourdament that will end at ACW Aviln, and the winner.....will get an ACW Title Shot within the next three months.
Cole: Wow, I want in on this tourdament.
King: Me too! I can become the champ!
K-Fed: I have another thing I have to say...

(My Time is Now hits)

King: Its John Cena!
Cole: What’s he doing out here?
King: I don’t know, but he looks pretty ticked off....

Cena: Man what the hell was that last week?
K-Fed: What do you mean?
Cena: Lesnar, what was that, he screwed me out of my ACW Title!
K-Fed: I’m sorry I can’t do anything about it.
Cena: I want him tonight! Hell I want him NOW!
K-Fed: I can’t do that.
Cena: Why the hell not?
K-Fed: Because he’s already in a match tonight...and so are you....with Batista.
Cole: Wow, Cena vs. Batista tonight!
K-Fed: You are entered into the Ruler of the Ring tourdament, that’s the best I can do.
Cena: Why don’t you just give me the title I deserve.
K-Fed: I can’t because of our owner, he said that I can not do that, I already tried to.
Cena: Well Kevin....I’ve got a problem, and if your not part of the solution...then your part of the problem...
(Cena grabs K-Fed and gives him an F-U.)
Cole: O my god he just F-U’d K-Fed!
King: He is going to pay for that! You can’t screw with the boss!

(Commercial Break)

Opening Match
Intercontinental Championship Match
Mike “The Miz” Mizanin vs. Rob Van Dam

(Mike “The Miz” Mizanin’s Music Hits)
Lilian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Intercontinental Championship. Making his way to the ring, from Cleveland, Ohio weighing in at 220 pounds...Mike “The Miz” Mizanin
(One of a Kind Hits)
Lilian Garcia: And making his way to the ring, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in at 235 pounds...Rob Van Dam

Miz and R.V.D. square off in the middle of the ring. R.V.D. hits a few kicks to Miz’s ribs and bounces him off the ropes. Miz tries for a spear, but R.V.D. jumps over him and Miz bounces off the ropes and hits a spinning heel kick. R.V.D. tries for a rolling thunder and misses. Miz hits two elbow drops quickly on Van Dam. R.V.D. gets up and gets kicked into the corner. Miz elbows Van Dam in the face three times and walks to the center of the ring and tries for a clothesline, but is blocked by a kick to the face. R.V.D. hits a downward spiral on Miz. R.V.D. heads to the corner and jumps on the top turnbuckle and bounces his legs off of it for a modified moonsult. Van Dam climbs to the top turnbuckle for a frogsplash, but Miz rolls out of the ring. Van Dam then hits a dropkick all the way to the floor. Both me are down outside the ring. Miz grabs a chair and R.V.D. hits a VanDaminator on him. R.V.D. rolls him in the ring and climbs the corner and hits the Five Star Frogsplash. R.V.D. pins him 1, 2, 3.

Winner and New ACW Intercontinental Champion: Rob Van Dam

R.V.D. celebrates in the ring as he goes from corner to corner and then shakes hands with the fans as he leaves.

(Commercial Break)

2nd Match
Ric Flair vs. Kevin Nash
(Flair’s Music Hits)
Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, (Crowd Cheers) weighing in at 243 pounds...Ric Flair
(Nash’s Theme Hits)
Lilian Garcia: And making his way to the ring, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 320 pounds...Kevin Nash.

Flair stares at Nash as he makes his way down the ramp. Nash enters the ring and Flair gets on him. Flair hits him with a few punches and tries to bounce him off the ropes but it is reversed and Flair goes off the ropes and runs into a boot. Nash picks him up and gives him a knee to the gut and whips him in the corner and clothesline Nash does it again to Flair in the other corner. Nash signals for the Jackknife Powerbomb. He sets Flair up for it and gets Flair up, but Flair is blocking it with a poke to the eyes. Nash falls and Flair grabs his legs and starts kicking them. Flair drags him to the corner leg first and slides outside the ring. He takes his legs and rams them into the steel ring-post. Flair does it again and rolls in the ring. Flair tries for a Figure Four, but he is kicked from behind and bounces off the ropes into a powerful clothesline. Nash works on Flair in the corner and the referee has to make him get off of Flair. Nash argues with the referee and Flair hits a chop block on Nash. Flair hits another. WOOOOOOO Flair hits a DDT Flairs got the Figure Four on Nash. Nash is screaming in pain. Nash tries to fight it, but is forced to tap out.

Winner: Ric Flair

Flair says his WOOOOOO! and leaves ringside as Nash looks at him from the mat.

(Commercial Break)

(Backstage)
The Miz: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome one of Warzone’s newest wrestlers...The Rock (Crowd goes Crazy).
Rock: Finally........The Rock has come back to Charlotte (Crowd Cheers) You know The Rock was thinking of retiring from wrestling forever. He was thinking about quitting. But there’s been one man to help The Rock snap out of it....and that man is Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle, I’ve heard what you’ve been saying about me backstage. And then I saw it first hand when you attacked me on the set of my new movie...(Video shows of Angle attacking The Rock on the set of his newest movie “Get Smart.”) You all know how The Rock used to face a lot of opponents, one of which is Kane, who says (Deep Voice) “I AM THE BIG RED MONSTER ” Another man by the name of Stone Cold Steve Austin who says “Give me a Hell Yea ” (Crowd “Hell Yea ”) And now the rock has to face a man who comes out and says (In a girlish voice) “Drinking milk has calcium and is good for your bones” (Crowd Laughs ) “O it’s true, it’s true.”
King: That’s not funny
Rock: (Calm voice) You see Kurt Angle, next week we’re gonna have a Number 1 Contender Match, where many moves will be done, an arm-bar, a wrist-lock, and many other moves. But you see Kurt Angle, The Rock has a very special move just for you Kurt. You see The Rock is gonna take his boot and turn it horizontal or sideways, just the way you like it, or so The Rock has heard. (Crowd Laughs) Then Kurt in one swift motion (Talking faster, louder, and deeper) The Rock is gonna take his boot and stick it straight up you candy ass (Crowd Cheers) You see Kurt Angle, you think your special just because you’ve got your three I’s, you think your very special cause you’ve cashed in on the services of one Stephanie McMahon/Helmsley, who we all know is cheating on Triple H with you. Stephanie, the two dollar, no fifty cent, no buy two get one free, does anyone have change for a nickle, grade A **** (Crowd Cheers A Lot) You see Kurt Angle, this isn’t the Olympics, your not facing the Italians, your not facing the Romanians, you’re facing The Rock, the Brama Bull, a man who has no quit, a man who has no fear, so Kurt Angle, bring your gold medals, Stephanie, bring your dirty panties, (Crowd Cheers) but above all else.....but above all else, Kurt Angle, Next Monday in Seattle, JUST BRING IT If Ya Smellllll, What The Rock Is COOKIN’

(Commercial Break)

3rd Match
Ruler of the Ring Match
John Cena vs. Batista
(My Time is Now Hits)
Lilian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Ruler of the Ring Match. Making his way to the ring, from West Newbury, Massachusetts weighing in at 240 pounds...John Cena
(I Walk Alone Hits)
Lilian Garcia: And making his way to the ring, from Washington, D.C., weighing in at 290 pounds...Batista

Cena goes right after Batista as soon as he enters the ring. Cena and Batista duke it out like a boxing match for about thirty seconds. Cena then tries to Irish Whip Batista off the ropes, but is reversed and Cena goes off the ropes and hits a flying shoulder block. Batista is still standing, and Cena tries for another one and hits it, but he’s still up. Cena tries again and Batista nails him with a hell of a clothesline. Batista grapple Cena and picks him up and drops him on his knee. Cena gets up and Batista clotheslines him into the corner and Cena falls. Batista gets him up and Cena punches him in the gut twice and once in the face. Cena bounces off the ropes and hits a swinging neck breaker. Cena gets up and hits a suplex on Batista. Cena sets up for an F-U but Batista rolls through it and tries for a Batista Bomb. Cena reverses that into an F-U. Cena goes for the pin, 1...2...and Batista kicks out Cena gets angry with the referee and then Cena locks on the STFU and Batista is fighting to get out of it. After a minute, Batista reaches the ropes and Cena has to break the hold. The referee checks on Batista’s condition and Cena sets up for an F-U, but K-Fed comes to ringside and hits Cena with a steel chair. K-Fed hides under the apron and Batista gets up and nails the Batista Bomb. Batista gets the pin with a 1...2...3.

Winner: Batista

K-Fed gets in the ring and gets on the mic.
K-Fed: As you all just saw, if you screw with the boss, then the boss is gonna screw you John Cena, I tried to help you, but when you gave me that F-U, then u lost it all. You will NEVER get another shot at the ACW Title, EVER. Now if something is unfair, I will correct it, and Cena if you think this is unfair, its not, its 100% fair. Now unfortunately, I can’t fire you like I want to, but I can suspend people. But in this case I won’t, because next week, your life as you know it is about to get very, very difficult. John Cena, YOU can’t see me.

(Commercial Break)

4th Match
Ruler of the Ring Tag Team Match
The Dudley Boyz vs. MNM
(MNM Hits)
Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, making there way to the ring, weighing in at a combined weight of 433 pounds, the tag team of Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury...MNM.
(Drop the Bombshell Hits)
Lilian Garcia: And their opponents, from Dudleyville, weighing in at a combined weight of 570 pounds...Bubba Ray and D-Von, The Dudley Boyz.

Nitro and D-Von start off the match, as they grapple each other and Nitro gets the upper hand and pushes D-Von into the corner and backs away, then elbows him in the chest. Nitro whips D-Von off the ropes and hits a spinning heel kick. Nitro picks him up and tries to kick him in the chest, but D-Von catches his foot, and Nitro hits an injagury. Nitro tags in Mercury as Mercury works on D-Von. Mercury sets up D-Von and hits the Double Underhook DDT. Mercury goes for the pin, 1...2...and Bubba Ray breaks the count. Nitro runs in and Bubba hits a Bubba Bomb on him. Mercury tries for a Northern Lights Suplex, but D-Von intervenes and knocks him down with a DDT. D-Von does his two spins on one foot and the cross. “D-VON, GET THE TABLES ” D-Von goes to the outside an gets a table. He slides it in the ring as Bubba kicks Nitro in the corner. Bubba sets up the table and D-Von works on Mercury. Nitro fights Bubba as D-Von gets thrown in the corner. Mercury kicks D-Von outside the ring. Bubba knocks down Nitro and RATED RKO’s Music Hits. Bubba stares at the stage, but no one comes out. Bubba turns around and Mercury and Nitro nail The Snapshot. Mercury pins Bubba Ray Dudley 1...2...3.

Winners: MNM

Nitro heads outside the ring and rolls D-Von inside the ring. Mercury grabs him and sets him up. Nitro grabs the front and Snapshot through the Table MNM leaves with The Dudleys left as a mess.

(Commercial Break)

5th Match
Ruler of the Ring Match
Test vs. The Undertaker
(Test Hits)
Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring, from Toronto, Canada, weighing in at 285 pounds...Test.
(Rollin’ Hits)
Lilian Garcia: And making his way to the ring, from Houston, Texas, weighing in at 305 pounds, The Undertaker.

The Undertaker and Test stare down and circle each other as the bell rings. Undertaker grabs Test and whips him in the corner. Taker punches him with really hard rights. Taker takes a hold of Tests head and whacks it off of the turnbuckle. He Irish whips him into the opposite corner, and runs and hits him with a clothesline and then another. Taker walks across the ring and runs back at Test and Test nails a boot. Test works on Taker in the corner and knocks him down with a shoulder block. Test gets on one knee and punches Taker in the face. He then bounces off the rope and drops a knee on his face. Test gets to the 2nd rope and tries to do a legdrop but misses because taker sits up. Test bounces off the rope and hits a dropkick to the face on Taker. Test goes for the pin 1...2...and Taker kicks out. Test sets up for the boot and tries for it and misses and Chokeslam! Undertaker picks him up and delivers a last ride. 1...2...3!

Winner: The Undertaker

Mr. Kennedy runs out with a pair of brass knuckles and starts beating on Taker. Taker gets busted open and Kennedy gets on the mic saying he should have faced Test, not The Undertaker. He says that Taker stole his spot. He says for that in two weeks when Undertaker vs. Joey Mercury in the Ruler of the Ring Tourdament, he will make sure that Taker doesn’t make it passed Joey.

(On Screen)
Bobby Lashley: Hi, my name is Bobby Lashley. I am going to win the Ruler of the Ring Tourdament and become your new ACW Champion, because I am the powerhouse. I’m so strong, and next week, I’ll prove it by beating the former Intercontinental Champion, the Miz.

(Commercial Break)

Main Event:
Brock Lesnar vs. Kane
No Disqualification
(F5 Hits)
Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall as a No Disqualifications Match, making his way to the ring, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in at 295 pounds, he is the ACW Champions, Brock Lesnar.
(Burn in the Fire Hits)
Lilian Garcia: And making his way to the ring, weighing in at 326 pounds, Kane.

As the bell rings both men are in the ring and looking pissed. (During Kane’s entrance they showed a video of him leaving X-Treme very pissed and shoving people down and even Chokeslaming one guy on the concrete floor.) Kane backs Lesnar in the corner and hits him with some uppercuts. Kane nails a boot on Lesnar, knocking him over the top rope all the way to the floor. Kane goes outside the ring and tries to Irish whip Lesnar into the steps but it is reversed and he goes head first into them. Lesnar holds up Kane and bounces his head off of the ring post. Lesnar spears Kane into the ring post. Brock walks over to the announcers table and starts to take it apart. He kicks Kane in the ribs to keep him down and finishes with the announcer’s table. Lesnar grabs a chair and nails Kane over the head, but Kane is still standing, and he tries for another and misses. Kane grabs Lesnar by the throat. Lesnar hits a low blow and then rams Kane into the ring apron. He rolls into the ring and Kane follows and Lesnar kicks Kane back outside the ring. Lesnar does his hoping/standing taunt. He goes outside the ring and finds another steel chair and tries to hit Kane. He misses. Kane grabs the other chair and cracks him on the head. Kane hits him two more times to where he’s delusional. Kane hits a big boot on Lesnar. Kane does the cut-throat taunt. Lesnar was playing possum and grabs Kane on his shoulders and F5 through the table. Lesnar counts the pin with the referee 1...2...3.

Winner: Brock Lesnar

Lesnar gets in the ring and holds up his title. Kane sits up from outside the ring. Kane gets in the ring behind Lesnar’s back and hits a Chokeslam! Kane grabs the title as the show comes to a close.

This match was bad except for the fact that RVD won. Miz never should have been champ so this makes up for that. This was like the Great Khali match (now in developmental training for ACW X-treme *shameless plug there*) last week it really brought down the show.

2nd Match
Ric Flair vs. Kevin Nash

This match was okay but if this is gonna be a rivalry, you should use more promos because these two in a normal match by themselves doesn't get the job done.

3rd Match
Ruler of the Ring Match
John Cena vs. Batista

How dare you screw the doctor of thuganomics! lol. I saw the ending coming from the opening promo. You should disguise your matches a little better. Still, it was a pretty good match until the run in.

4th Match
The Dudley Boyz vs. MNM

Great match man. I enjoyed it but I wish the outcome was different. I like the Rated RKO/Dudley fued you started keep that up.

5th Match
Ruler of the Ring Match
Test vs. The Undertaker

So you turned taker into the badass nice. I like the kennedy storyline but it is not original at all. We saw that on SD! a month ago. I hope you change it up a little bit. The match was okay seemed like a typical Taker squash wish test would have had some more impact though. He is the Impact player.

Main Event:
Brock Lesnar vs. Kane
No Disqualification

The best match of the night by far man. That's good for the main event! Damn I wish I didn't trade Kane now! lol. A brutal match as expected from these two and a great way to start a rivalry.

You finally gave me some competition huh? I'll admit this was the best show this week. A few weak matches hurt but the Rock promo made up for that. Overall You can take the 4 star rating out of 5. Make better opening matches though.

The top part got cut off but the first review was for the opening match.

Also, I congratulated you on a job well done and said that I'll get you back for the Rock thing

Opening Match
Intercontinental Championship Match
Mike “The Miz” Mizanin vs. Rob Van Dam

NOOOOO! Miz! Poor Miz nobody likes him. He should have kept the title for more than a week. But I guess RVD is deserving. Alright match.

2nd Match
Ric Flair vs. Kevin Nash

Im sorry but I really did not like this match. I dont even need to explain why, the match speaks for itself. Both of them should be released immediatly.

3rd Match
Ruler of the Ring Match
John Cena vs. Batista

Why did you put the 2 most imcompetant wrestlers alive today in a match togethor? They both know about 2 moves each and couldnt wrestle there way out of a paper bag. You may want to consider several lay offs and hire some true talent.

4th Match
The Dudley Boyz vs. MNM

Great match! I was gonna stop reading but this turned it aroudn for me. RATED RKO and dudley fued should be good.

5th Match
Ruler of the Ring Match
Test vs. The Undertaker

Good match. Undertaker badass is the only way I like taker. Note I have him badass in mine. Test should have won. I really like Test but ah well.

Main Event:
Brock Lesnar vs. Kane
No Disqualification

Best match of the night. Kane should win the title off lesnar.

Hey both your shows but only had a chance to quickly jump online now and review this show.

Opening match RVD vs The Miz i think this was a fairly good match to kick off the show, and while im glad RVD won as he is head and shoulders and prolly more above The Miz I htink such a quick title change, after for some reason you put the belt on The Miz, wasnt really good and devalues the belt a little bit... but Im sure it can be onward and upward know that RVD has the strap.

Ric Flair vs Kevin Nash was an ok match.... neva been a Flair fan but I dont mind Nash.. i think this would probably be awful in real life but you did a good job with them..... I dont think you should release either of these guys but I think you could use them better.... if still in a feud with each other.. more promos for sure... maybe with each being the leader of a stable going head to head just so they wouldnt have to do so much in the ring and can use their charisma to your advantage.... or perhaps putting some of the opther talent over instead.

Cena vs Batista would definately not wanan see this match.. to me Cena is ok.. at least bearable while Batista is just plain awful! But u seem to have gotten a ok match out of the 2 of them... but yeah as said before the opening promo with K-Fed and Cena gave the ending of this match away too much.

The Dudley Boyz vs MNM i really like this match and am looking forward to the Duldey Boyz and RatedRKO fued to keep ging... wouldnt mind MNM being thrown in there to make it a three way battle!!

Test vs Undertaker again another ok match that im glad Undertake one as i dont feel Test is ready to be a mjor player as yet.... but the Undertaker and Kennedy fueding?? I hope you have some good new directions to go with this as we have seen it in the WWE only recently....

Kane vs Lesnar this was my fav match of the nite.. i was hoping that Kane would get the win but knew it would be too early to take the belt from Brock. Brock is agood choice as Champ and Im hoping that you can have a good fued between Brock and Kane maybe??

I have to mention The Rock's promo. I have to say that I really enjoyed it... I could just hear the Rock saying all those things.. was really well done.. am looking forward to the Great Ones debut and a match between him and Angle should be gold!

Overall thought it was a good show... a huge imporvement from the first week... where booking disasters like Benoit jobbing to The Great Khali and The Miz winning the belt were made.. still trying to figure out why u fired Heyman for no reason at the start of your first show though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back