• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

According to the Bottom thing its KBs Birthday

Yea kulder blunker me and him go way back!

2212240138_5cbf14c40a.jpg

Happy Birthday, buddy! May this year not quite suck as much as previous ones.

*Staples KB's birthday nuts*

Even though I live about an hour from where it's bottled, I never plan on drinking. I'll do anything sans alcohol you'd like.

Oh my... I would love to take a tour of the Wild Turkey distillery. Lovely, lovely stuff. Hmmmmm. No shot on the big 2-1, huh? Well then, eat 2 extra pieces of cake. I like cake, too. :)

Cake works just fine for me. I've seen the distillery before. Not a fan of what it makes but the way they do it is pretty cool.

That's because you've never tasted it! But, I'm glad you have appreciation for the distillery. Anyway, have a great birthday, whatever it is you choose to do! Just remember...lots and lots of cake.

Amen to that. When I turned 11 my father ate all of the cake. never got a piece. That doesn't happen this year.

Even though I live about an hour from where it's bottled, I never plan on drinking. I'll do anything sans alcohol you'd like.

Didn't you learn from Showtime?

I'd like you to raise yourself from the dead, castrate yourself, and become the new Women's champ in OCW.

EDIT: Oh yeah...Happy Birthday KB!

I know your love for Terri Runnels, and I'm watching KOTR from 1997, and she looks absolutely amazing in this tight gold dress...

The cigar is a little "meh", but she's amazing...

Aww. That was sweet Dee. I appreciate this guys. Most of my "friends" seem to have been too busy to shoot me a text saying happy birthday so this means a lot to me.

Aww. That was sweet Dee. I appreciate this guys. Most of my "friends" seem to have been too busy to shoot me a text saying happy birthday so this means a lot to me.

I'd text you, but I have a serious lack of KB's number in my phone :lmao:

Since my birthday is now over, thanks to everyone that said happy birthday. Aside from my family and a guy i haven't talked to since the night after Unforgiven, none of my friends even took the time to say anything at all. Really do appreciate the fact that someone apparently thinks something of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back