According to the Bottom thing its KBs Birthday

:(I was going to make this... but I am the last person to reach the 3rd on here, besides maybe Hayek, AJ, and 48.7:(. Damn west coast.

Likely sitting here as usual.

My birthday will be the same...Except, I have the added bonus of being here for the WrestleMania LD.

Are you going to have a drink to celebrate turning 21? Or, still avoiding the sauce?

Yeah it's rare that I do that. I usually wait until there's another visable mod on before I leave.

It's going to seem like I'm kissing your ass, but not many people are here at the random hours of the morning to see the drop off that happens when you sign off, or stop posting.

It's remarkable. Within 10 minutes of you leaving last night, the silence started. There would be 50, 60, 70 people on at a given time, and nothing. I couldn't post, because I was busy at work, but as soon as I had the chance, I decided "Fuck it. No one can complain if my threads are stupid. They didn't try." :lmao:

:glare: The Wife has gotten upset that I don't sleep next to her lately. Pssh. :disappointed:

I always explain that if she's truly asleep, it's not like she knows I'm there or not anyways. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back