Abyss, Yea or Neigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won the title via DQ. You would think with his first title reign they would let him win.

abyss is a mankind and kane love child simply put. dont get me wrong they do well putting the character over on tna but everytime i look at him thats all i can think is mankind and kane lovechild. hes a good midcard wrestler for tna but i hate that they gave him the title last night, that whole "you can lose the title on a dq in tna thing is stupid" they ended a perfectly good match in a horable way and if they wanted to put abyss over, which i wouldnt have, they did it in the stupidist possible way by having him win the title on a dq.

I'm mixed about seeing Abyss get the title. On one hand he's been mostly a jobber in TNA and has taken so many bumps, so he deserves it. On the other hand however I think there is a lot more thye can do with Abyss w/out him wearing the title.

I have been really impressed with Sting since his comeback. He's still old but his matches are still great "old school" style. I didnt see the PPV, but was surprised to read he took a thumbtack bump, (were the tacks real?). As many guys there are who desever to be NWA champ in TNA, I could have lived with Sting getting a longer run and doing progrmas with Raven, Styles, etc.

All the title changes in TNA are really taking away from the legitamency of the belts (aka WWE). In a year we've had Raven, Styles, Jarrett, Cage, Jarrett, Sting, and now Abyss. This is crazy!!!!

I definitely like Abyss and totally think that he deserves the title. He puts his body on the line every time he's out there. Granted, he's only good enough to be a transitional champion, he's still good enough to be a champion. He reminds me so much of Mick Foley. Foley always put his body on the line in every match he fought in and only won the title a few times in his career and every time he only kept it for like a month. I always thought Abyss would never get that chance, but now it's happened and he should be losing the title in a month or so just like Mick did. One of my ultimate dream matches is definitely Mick Foley v. Abyss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back