Absolute Best Heel (1995-2000)

• Thread starter T_Mighty_J_Mitch
  • Start date

Who was WWE's absolute best heel 1995-2000?

• Triple H

• Vince McMahon

• Undertaker

• Bret Hart

• Shawn Michaels

• The Rock

• Kane

• Shane McMahon

• Big Show

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

T_Mighty_J_Mitch

Welcome to the latest installment of WWE's Absolute Best here on the WZ forums!

Alright guys, thanks a lot for voting for all are winners from the 2001-2006 era.

Now, it's time to go back a little further...1995-2000!

We're gonna start with heel.

Who was the absolute best heel, in the WWE, 1995-2000?

(1995-2000) "Absolute Best" Past Winners

Heel: ???

(2001-2006) "Absolute Best" Past Winners

Heel: Triple H

Baby Face: "HBK" Shawn Michaels

Tag-Team: Edge & Christian

On The Mic: The Rock

Feud: Triple H vs. "HBK" Shawn Michaels

Female: Trish Stratus

Match: The Rock vs. Steve Austin -WrestleMania 17

Thats actually a pretty hard thing to think of lol 95 - 2000, There was a couple of shit years for wrestling in general 95 - 96 but ima have to go with.......................Vince McMahon, He established himself in most peoples eyes as a heel after the infamous screwjob with brett hart, But as we would soon find out that was only the beginning of vince being used as an on air talent.
He went out to Fued with many of the faces on Raw obviously and most notably Stone cold steve austin, But there were other faces who suffered his wrath,
Too Cool
Chris Jericho
Dudleys
Rikishi to name a few.
Vinces charicter pretty soon became the guy u would love to and needed to hate. HE led the The Corporation and later the Corporate Ministry and also played a hand in the McMahon Helmsley Ragime. During his hell run you could not cheer this man it was just a crime to do so, So im going Vinnie Mac as the absolute best heel for the majority period of 95 through 2000

^ LOL. He was heel for like 4 months during that time period (in WWE).

^ Who was WWE's absolute best heel 1995-2000?

It’s a tough choice based on the names listed, as most of these names had success as faces and heels during that time span. I think I’ll go with Vince McMahon since he was responsible for some of the most heelish moments during that period, both in real-life (screwing Bret Hart) and storyline-wise (Mr. McMahon vs. Steve Austin).

I voted for McMahon, but only because Hollywood Hogan isn't on here. not to take anything away from McMahon but Hogan was probably the best heel of all time.

oh my bad but if WWE bought WCW should'nt WCW people count as WWE too?

No, not at all. Especially during this time period. It was a totally different company, and still is.

I think Kurt Angle was a great heel when he first debuted...it didn't take much time at all for him to become hated....

Vince McMahon, he really got people to hate him, with the Montreal Screwjob and his feud Stone Cold really solified him as a heel to me.

I had to go with HHH.

When he came in as the snob Hunter Hearst Helmsley, he had instant heat. He of course went on to do the DX stuff, but then turned on them. He had a great feud with The Rock. He really came into his own in 1999, and was the top heel for years following that. Then of course, came the McMahon-Helmsley era, and a feud with Foley that made him who he is today IMO. He really established himself in this period, and was the most hated man in the WWE. Vince, was a close second, and could no doubt take this as well.

Vince or Bret?

(2001-2006) "Absolute Best" Past Winners

Heel: Triple H/Brock Lesnar

Baby Face: The Rock/Undertaker

Tag-Team: Edge & Christian

On The Mic: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Feud: Triple H vs. The Rock

Female: Trish Stratus

Match: The Rock vs. Hogan -WrestleMania X8

Well...... I Voted The Rock I Liked Him Betta As A Heel Is Constant Feud With Ken Shemrock Was Good.then The Nation Vs Dx Feud Was Proply 1 Of My Favorate Fueds Eva.

(1995 - 2000) i voted for vince mcmahon. i mean, look at his feud against austin: it was one of the best storylines' that stone cold has done. and it takes a great heel to get people to tune in just to see his ass kicked.

T_Mighty_J_Mitch said:
I had to go with HHH.

When he came in as the snob Hunter Hearst Helmsley, he had instant heat. He of course went on to do the DX stuff, but then turned on them. He had a great feud with The Rock. He really came into his own in 1999, and was the top heel for years following that. Then of course, came the McMahon-Helmsley era, and a feud with Foley that made him who he is today IMO. He really established himself in this period, and was the most hated man in the WWE. Vince, was a close second, and could no doubt take this as well.

agreed.

Muhammad Hassan, Triple H, Randy Orton, Mr McMahon, Eric Bishoff were great heels.

^^^This is between 1995-2000 and only two of them were there then

Bret Hart's last year in the WWE was the best year I've ever seen a heel have. For the entirity of that timespan, though, I'd have to say that Vince was the best. He really emerged as the "boss you hate" and along with SCSA brought fans back into wrestling and created the Attitude Era. The Rock and Kane also made fantastic heels. I don't think HHH was that good until past 2000.

i say triple h because he had his moments of absolute best heel

Bret Hart because he was absolutly hated during the Hart Foundation and he was one of the greatest wrestlers of all time