Absolute Best: Feud

What was the absolute best feud, in the WWE, the last 5 years?

• WWF vs. The Alliance

• The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan

• Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit

• Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

• Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle

• Steve Austin vs. Eric Bischoff

• Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

• Edge vs. Matt Hardy

• Triple H vs. Batista

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T_Mighty_J_Mitch

Welcome to the latest installment of WWE's Absolute Best (2001-2006) here on the WZ forums!

This week, we're gonna move onto feuds.

What was the abo****e best feud, in the WWE, the last 5 years?

(2001-2006) "Absolute Best" Past Winners

Heel: Triple H

Baby Face: "HBK" Shawn Michaels

Tag-Team: Edge & Christian

On The Mic: The Rock

i think it is HHH and HBk, on and off since 2002. we've seen them in normal matches, 3 stages of hell, and other classic matchups

I would say HBK Vs. HHH it was just a well built feud and I enjoyed it, The Elimination Chamber, 3 Stages Of Hell, Last Man Standing, and countless other matches these two had were great.

I think those are some weak fueds. If your gonna have Austin vs anyone then it shouldnt be against Bischoff but Mcmahon. I voted other as I liked the HHH vs Rock fued back in the day when the IC title meant something and they were both still considered mid carders.

This is a complete no-brainer. Anybody with the slightest of knowledge would know it is definitely HBK vs HHH. All those amazing matches that they put on. WOW. Simply & Purely Amazing. A big THANK YOU to both you u guys for giving us the opportunity to witness something like this.

Since Ministry vs. Corporation isn't on there, I'm not voting :p

U should put the Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker fured up there that was probably my favorite it also included Undertakers Face turn in 2002

Hey Fluff, it's 2001-2006.

I'm begging you guys to read the title.

I voted for Angle v Benoit because of the amazing matches they had. ANd for those of you voting for HHH v Michaels - sure, they had terrific matches, but they also had the build-up, mic time and ring time to get their feud over. I wonder why that is?

its not up there and it deserves to be..........the rock vs stone cold. their match at wrestlemania 17 was pretty nice

I voted HHH vs. HBK as well.

It was very well built with HBK returning in 2002. For 4 months in 2002, they had a helluva feud.

Then it really started to heat up again at the end of 2003, and after a Last-Man Standing, WrestleMania main event, and HIAC it was FINALLY over. Just a great feud with even better matches.

Angle/Benoit was a close second.

WWF V.S. The Alliance wuz tight cuz it wuz tha WWF V.S. ECW/WCW to have all control.

HHH vs.HBK by far.IT had a nice background.Good matches.It was amazing.From there elimination match to there 1 on 1 match at summerslam it was awesome.

I dont understand how you can put Edge and matt hardy and not put Kane and the Undertaker.

What? Edge & Matt Hardy had over 6 months of build on their feud, that led to Cage & Ladder Matches, and drew major interest amongst the wrestling world.

Kane & Taker had ONE match that was just meant to put over the ubber stale Deadman character.

Again guys, this is 2001-2006. We will be doing 1995-2000 very shortly though. :)

Not only that look who you are comparing to, its Kane and the Undertaker against Matt who was then what you call STALE burn out

Im going to go out on a limb here and say JBL Vs Anyone in 05. i may get alot of disagreements from alot of people but if u look back JBL was smackdowns best period, People would watch the show for him and to see him lose. He had awesome Fueds with Eddie,Taker and cena. Hw also Fueded with Booker and a couple of others but his eddie taker and cena fueds stand out. Wether u like him or not JBLs fueds were good and his mic work was awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.