Absolute Best Female (2001-2006)

Who was the absolute best female, in the WWE, the last five years?

• Trish Stratus

• Stacy Keibler

• Lita

• Stephanie McMahon

• Torrie Wilson

• Victoria

• Mickie James

• Molly Holly

• Gail Kim

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

T_Mighty_J_Mitch

Welcome to the latest installment of WWE's Absolute Best (2001-2006) here on the WZ forums!

This week, we're gonna move onto the ladies.

Who was the abo****e best female, in the WWE, the last 5 years?

(2001-2006) "Absolute Best" Past Winners

Heel: Triple H

Baby Face: "HBK" Shawn Michaels

Tag-Team: Edge & Christian

On The Mic: The Rock

Feud: Triple H vs. "HBK" Shawn Michaels

over the last 5 years i guess i would say lita, she's exciting to watch, and she has some pretty good matches

Hell Lita, has to b the best within the last 5 years, even a top contender for the last 10 years. She's great in the ring and hed the fans all over her when she was wrestling. Such a shame she's inactive right now. the Women's division will seriously need it one Trish leaves...

I say Trish Stratus.

She's done so much for WWE.

She's been a 6-time champion.

She had a damn good angle with Jericho & Christian.

She's had damn good matches with Victoria, Lita, Mickie, Gail, Stacy, the list goes on and on.

And really, if it wasn't for Trish, the women's division would be even more dead than it is right now.

Lita isn't even second or third on that list IMO. She was injured half the time, and has been a valet the other half. Meh.

BTW guys, this is the last section on 2001-2006. We will moving onto 1995-2000 very shortly.

Cool, but i'll go with Lita, she was like one of the first Women's wrestlers i took seriously

I would say Lita as shes technically the better wrestler, however i am going to go with Trish Stratus.

Shes had some good storylines and shes come a long way with her wrestling ability since joining.

What is wrong with this poll........ oh yeah Jazz is'nt on it. I seem to recall a period where not even Lita(who is winning the poll right now) could'nt even beat Jazz neither could Molly Holly.

T_Mighty_J_Mitch said:
I say Trish Stratus.

She's had damn good matches with Victoria, Lita, Mickie, Gail, Stacy, the list goes on and on.

And really, if it wasn't for Trish, the women's division would be even more dead than it is right now.

Lita isn't even second or third on that list IMO. She was injured half the time, and has been a valet the other half. Meh.
The only thing Trish has done besides stinking up the ring is she was a pretty baby. That's it! The reason she has all those title reigns is her face! ...and maybe her rack!

Jazz got buried because of that. If they were talking about real wrestling ability, Jazz, Lita, and Molly Holly(I mean, freakin hello?) would have shared that time with the belt. I'm partial to Molly and Lita, but that don't change facts, man.

Please don't tell me that you said Stacy had a good match. Tell me you did not just say that! The fact of the matter is, WWE sold Trish and you guys bought it. I think personally that the Women's title ain't meant crap in a while. Look at right now. Mickie has the belt, right? Where was she on SNME? Was she even on RAW?! No, I'm asking because my satellite locked up.

They should've treated Molly better. She was a helluva lot better than Trish, but she wasn't willing to do the nonsense that Vince likes to do. I miss her, but I don't think she'll be back.....at least not in WWE.

T_Mighty_J_Mitch said:
I say Trish Stratus.

BTW guys, this is the last section on 2001-2006. We will moving onto 1995-2000 very shortly.

I agree 100%, That is exactly what i thought when i voted for Trish. But from injury to valet, there is no way you can say she has been the best in the last 5 years. Granted she was a great wrestler when she wrestled.

The Masked Vato said:
The only thing Trish has done besides stinking up the ring is she was a pretty baby. That's it! The reason she has all those title reigns is her face! ...and maybe her rack!

Jazz got buried because of that. If they were talking about real wrestling ability, Jazz, Lita, and Molly Holly(I mean, freakin hello?) would have shared that time with the belt. I'm partial to Molly and Lita, but that don't change facts, man.

Please don't tell me that you said Stacy had a good match. Tell me you did not just say that! The fact of the matter is, WWE sold Trish and you guys bought it. I think personally that the Women's title ain't meant crap in a while. Look at right now. Mickie has the belt, right? Where was she on SNME? Was she even on RAW?! No, I'm asking because my satellite locked up.

They should've treated Molly better. She was a helluva lot better than Trish, but she wasn't willing to do the nonsense that Vince likes to do. I miss her, but I don't think she'll be back.....at least not in WWE.

To answer your question on where Mickie was on SNME and Raw......well on SNME she was in the bull riding contest which was lame. On Raw she was involved in a tag team match Trish and Torrie vs Mickie and Victoria.

Kain27 said:
I agree 100%, That is exactly what i thought when i voted for Trish. But from injury to valet, there is no way you can say she has been the best in the last 5 years. Granted she was a great wrestler when she wrestled.
Okay.....did you read what I put?

I say Stephanie Mcmahon...She has been involved with HHH, Mcmahon and etc.She was general mangaer...She kept fighting even tho vince wanted her to quit...Thats will power...

trish isn't good . She has 2 good moves and the rest are not believable . I do agree lita is good but i thought after lita victoria is the next on the list .Her move is better than trish.For that fact all her moves are better than trish

I didn't really know what the criteria was so I picked Stacy becuase she is the hottest in the givien time period. However she never took up too much air time and was used well in her role as a valet.:wwf:

The Masked Vato said:
Okay.....did you read what I put?
Yes i did. I posted my opinion after quoting another guy and then i quoted you to tell you where Mickie has been....

Without question, Gail Kim. Not only does she have the sex appeal, but she has what it takes in the ring. On any given day, she could defeat any female wrestler out there and even successfully take on some of the guys. I was always impressed by her agility and knowledge of submission holds, and I hope that TNA's women's division will continue to improve.

Haha I don't know about Sex Appeal cuz I reall don't dig the Chinese, Japanese, and Korean girls but Gail Kim duz have talent.