Absolute Best Baby Face 2001-2006

• Thread starter T_Mighty_J_Mitch
  • Start date

Who was the best baby face of the last 5 years?

• The Rock

• "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

• John Cena

• "HBK" Shawn Michaels

• Undertaker

• Eddie Guerrero

• Rey Mysterio

• Chris Benoit

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T_Mighty_J_Mitch

In the last 5 years in the WWE, who do you think has been the absolute best baby face in the company?

Obviously, Rock & Austin have to be the first names that pop up, as they are two of the best baby faces and biggest draws EVER. However, neither were around much during the last five years. So in my book, it's between HBK & Eddie Guerrero.

HBK, because of his huge comeback, and amazing performances.

Eddie, because he was able to overcome the odds, become the first Latino World Champion in WWE history, and earn a place in all are hearts.

To me, I can't think of any hotter baby face than Latino Heat.

Who's yours?

I dont really know if you can call the undertaker a baby anything, i picked Shawn for his shear like-ability

I never really like babyfaces to be honest so I picked Undertaker. Never liked Shawns character as a face. Undertaker works very well as ethier although the dead man gimmick is lame.:wwf:

i have to say michaels. ever since hes started wrestling agian hes been heel about a month out of 4 years, and hes always over unless hes in canada. the guy puts on great matches and gives it his all and his character has been a saint so its gotta be him

I may be the only one who thinks so. But Randy orton was the first name to pop in my mind, especially after Evolution turned on him.

Without a doubt, Stone Cold Steve Austin. He cut excellent promos, was great in the ring (he wrestled a few submission matches, and even though it wasn't his usual style, he looked excellent in them), and gave us so many memorable quotes (well, either him or his writers, but you get the idea). And of course, when it comes to post-match victory celebrations, nobody except for Hogan comes close.

:twocents: I'd say John Cena is the best face the WWE ever had. But i guess everbody would rather heap praise to the Emmett Kelly of the WWE, Shawn Michaels. :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.