• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

About reputation.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Four questions about reputation.

1. Who green reps you the most?
Dagger Dias. I expect this to be the answer from many.

2. Who red reps you the most?
Rarely I get it. Coco used to do it often. Recently received one from Slyfox.

3. Whom do you green rep the most?
Not sure but FalKon, Pika, Navi & Enviousdominous.

4. Whom do you red rep the most?
Too rare. Last I remember was to THTRobtaylor for saying that "Shawn Michaels would've died in an accident". :shrug:

1) Who green reps you the most? Dagger Dias

2) Who red reps you the most? Been a long time since I got it. Can't remember.

3) Whom do you green rep the most? That ShinChan guy. I almost always agree with him.

4) Whom do you red rep the most? Maybe Messiah, though it's been a while. Most recently for saying he sent death threats to Sasha for fun. Yeah...

1) Either OP or Dagger. I don't care enough to count

2) i fully expect this to change after this post but I don't think I've gotten any red rep since Coco got hit with the BanHammer.

3) Probably someone in WZCW. I'm not sure

4) Someone on my ignore list I'm sure. I red rep them all on occasion to remind them that they're shit

1) Either OP or Dagger. I don't care enough to count

2) i fully expect this to change after this post but I don't think I've gotten any red rep since Coco got hit with the BanHammer.

3) Probably someone in WZCW. I'm not sure

4) Someone on my ignore list I'm sure. I red rep them all on occasion to remind them that they're shit
Did Coco give any reason for the red rep?

I always got "." as the reason.

1} Probably Dagger for the Live Discussion threads, Jack Hammer and Kapu.

2} I don't know been a long time since I got red repped. Someone in the prison I think.

3} Kapu, Dagger, Jack Hammer. I'll green rep anyone that makes a good point, whether I agree with it or not.

4} I've never red repped anyone I don't think. Just bypass their posts and don't bother with them.

1} Probably Dagger for the Live Discussion threads, Jack Hammer and Kapu.

2} I don't know been a long time since I got red repped. Someone in the prison I think.

3} Kapu, Dagger, Jack Hammer. I'll green rep anyone that makes a good point, whether I agree with it or not.

4} I've never red repped anyone I don't think. Just bypass their posts and don't bother with them.
Who's this Kapu? I really want to know about him/her. I even heard that he/she had a cult of his/her own 1-2 years ago. I'm too jealous of him/her.

people are going to call you Kapu no matter what so you might as well get used to it.

People have been calling me Milenko for a decade no matter how many times I change my name

1) Who green reps you the most?

Mustang Sally used to rep me all the time. I still have rep from her on my page, and I'm glad that it's still there for me to see.

2) Who red reps you the most?

Usually people who make stupid enough posts that I have to red rep them, and so they do it back.

3) Whom do you green rep the most?

SNS, George Steele's Barbor, and nightmare just kill me with their posts. They always have something witty and smart ass to say and it gets me every time.

4) Whom do you red rep the most?

No one specific.

Who's this Kapu? I really want to know about him/her. I even heard that he/she had a cult of his/her own 1-2 years ago. I'm too jealous of him/her.

Kapu was a bit of a cunt.

1. Dagger for live threads, TJ Matics, Sally used to rep me a lot, Navi reps me quite a bit

2. Haven't been red repped in a while so can't really remember.

3. I tend to rep people based on posts opposed to who they are. If I like a post I rep it as long as I have rep to give or don't get the need to spread rep message.

4. THTRobTaylor used to get a ton of red rep from me because he's one of the worst posters on this forum. I kind of disregard the trolls because they post shitty just to be annoying. This dude actually believes the shit he posts and tends to ignore you when you present facts that disprove his theories. And he also tries to present things as facts but never can provide sources other than I read it somewhere but I can't remember where.

4. THTRobTaylor used to get a ton of red rep from me because he's one of the worst posters on this forum.

Are you serious? He's one of my favourites!

1) ShinChan and Dagger Dias give me the most rep, thanks to both of you!

2) I probably give the most to Papa Pillman. He reminds me of me, if I knew much more about wrestling. I think we have the same direction of travel on a lot of things regarding wrestling.

3) Haven't received any in a while but SNS red repped me the most. He always provided witty comments to accompany them though.

4) because of text formatting bisques on my device its difficult for me to red rep. So I almost never do it. But I think probably BSE because I opposed him on several issues.

ヒュー G. レックション;5695741 said:
Are you serious? He's one of my favourites!

Yes.

How can you take someone seriously who says things like Brock Lesnar stole the push that Shelton Benjamin was supposed to get and then stated as a fact that Shelton and Brock had the same NCAA accomplishments. When Shelton was never a national champion.

Or that Vince ruined things for tag team wrestlers going solo by giving Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels runs with the IC and World titles after being tag champions. Even though you know the Rockers tag win doesn't officially count in the record books.

But he maintains that Vince set a specific formula that tag wrestlers have to go tag titles, IC title, world title to be considered successful.

Just read through his mountainous posts and actually look into his claims on stuff and you'll see he just posts ridiculous comments that he can't back up with facts or even sources.

He has some decent posts at times but he tends to ruin them by throwing the stupid stuff in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back