• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A thread about meeting wrestlers, but not involving wrestling (maybe indirectly)

I met Big Show in Harrods...I'll let Dave tell that story.

I met Cody Rhodes when he was still teaming with Hardcore Holly, we talked about Zelda.

I went to school with PAC (was quite good friends with him at the time but I've not spoke to him for years).

I spent time trying to find the once seen in Shoot 'Em Up that Christian's in. He was in the background and out of focus. Does this count?

I met Triple H a few years ago at a Gold's Gym in his hometown of Nashua, New Hampshire.

Everyone there that knew him called him Paul.

yes it DOES, you need to elaborate on that story

LOL. It was about a month ago at a Smackdown taping. She was on commentary during some match with Layla. When she got up from the desk after the match, her dress had rode up and her bare ass was hanging out. Now I was close enough to get a bird's eye view and it was clear to both me and my girl that she wasn't wearing any underwear. It happened too quickly to take a picture though.

I met HBK, he was on a flight with me from Orlando to Houston, after WM24.

Cant tell enough people about that...

n222701936_2290929_4136.jpg

So, im about an 10 year old NorCal, at my first live wrestling event. WCW Nitro. We get there fucking ridiculous early.

Im running around in the back parking garage area, and up pulls a rental car, with that unmistakeable platinum blonde hair...I go running over

"Your Ric Flair!!'

"WHY YES I AM, LITTLE MAN!! WHOOOOOO!!!" then he walked off.

Also met the Big Show that day, not nearly as cool though, as it was a set up meet and greet thing

Met Big Show with Dave, Lee and Tasty.

Also met Chris Jericho through a VIP experience with Fozzy last year, had such a great time that I am going to another one in a couple of months time.

I met/talked to Taker, and Doink the Clown way back when

I was about 5 years old at the time and somehow my Aunt got backstage passes to a live event, and other people and wrestlers were back there and for some reason Doink appeared and then so did Taker, and I had a short good luck conversation to Taker, and I think I asked Doink for an autograph because he was in my wrestling game for Sega.

I've met two.

Ryan Howe
29697_1363317976121_1626775114_917325_2912953_n.jpg

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
29697_1363317936120_1626775114_917324_7356503_n.jpg

I can not express in words how fucking massive Hacksaw's hands are.

Shelton, X-Pac, Abyss, Kaval, Cena's pops and paul bearer (thrice), jay lethal, chris sabin, Iron Shiek (WAS FUCKING AMAZING), Boogeyman (See last comment), Eddie Edwards (twice) and the original evil doink dude

...I think that's it, Abyss looked hungover as shhhiiiit

Well I've met Matt Hardy, it was at some Wrestlemania XX promotion thing in Missouri. While I was there I also got to meet Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and Booker T. Meeting Booker T was amazing. One of my all time favorites.

Got Randy Orton's autograph as he was walking by the line waiting at Elimination Chamber 2010.

Then the most came at Lockdown 2007. I was lucky enough to be one of the people who got chosen for one of their backstage passes mid show. I went back there after and met Kurt Angle, Chris Sabin, and Team 3D (awesome).

There was a TNA in my town where I touched AJ Styles as he was brawling with Davari in the crowd if that counts, lol. Don West was the merch guy so I talked to him. Also got an autograph and picture with Kurt after the show in the ring.

Ultimate goal: Meet Chris Jericho. Favorite superstar of all time. That would be an experience for me.

Talked about kitchen appliances with Carlos Colon on one time with my grandpa. Then another time we talked about Christmas. It was October. Talked martial arts with Savio Vega. And called The Invader an asshole. And there was the time Matt Morgan cut a heel promo saying "Puerto Rico sucks!". A replied "why are you living here then" and he facepalmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back