A Revolution Is Coming

WrestlingFan97

Dark Match Winner
From nodq.com:

As reported earlier this week, a new WWE viral marketing campaign is already underway. The campaign, which states, "A Revolution Is Coming," has launched on the WWE website and will be pushed more heavily starting on Monday.

No word yet on if the campaign will air on television - or whether it is promoting a superstar return/debut, the WWE Network launch or something else.

The video, which is hidden on the WWE.com and appears randomly before certain video content on the site, appears to show flashes of citizen uprisings.

Vince is going to throw his name in the hat at the last minute for the Republican nomination. Revolution ensues.

I don't understand can someone tell me what the viral campaign is. Also if a wrestler is returning please be Stone cold to start his storyline with punk- although it is unlikely.

A viral campaign is one that spreads like a virus, its winds up everywhere, videos on youtube and blah, usually pretending to be real or whatever to get people interested in it! The less sense it makes the better!! These videos were opening before any video you tried to watch on WWE.com and it was kind cool!! I have absolutely no idea what its about!

This thread needs a question if you ask me... So i guess i'll throw one out there!! WHO?? What?? When? Where? And how??

Its gta be Ryders new gimmi.... Nah i'm joshing. I havent a clue what this is about, but i like it! Bring on the disappointment!!

My guess is that the videos are for Dean Ambrose. He has a feud going with Foley and maybe this "Revolution" will be against the style of wrestling that he feels Foley helped usher in.

My guess is that the videos are for Dean Ambrose. He has a feud going with Foley and maybe this "Revolution" will be against the style of wrestling that he feels Foley helped usher in.

I didn't think of that until you said it, but now that it's out there I really like the idea, and I think that's what it could be. My first instinct was a hardcore title, but when you add in the clips of citizens uprising, it makes sense that the revolution would be against it. It being hardcore wrestling.

It all ties in to Ambrose because of what his promos have all been about, as well as everything he has said to Foley. It makes sense that the videos would start online because that's where the entire Ambrose/Foley feud has taken place.

I'm not sure its for ambrose... Not for that reason atleast! His revolution would more likely be in the oposite direction! He's pretty big in indieland FOR his hardcore matches (and for the fact that he's a phenominal wrestler) as i see it, he'd be a better use reigniting the hardcore scene... Though it may be underwhelming! The idea doesnt sit well for me, especially with the character he plays, he's a little selfcentred and ALOT unhinged and to me that doesnt scream CIVIL UNREST and what frankly felt like a more political DX video to me.

I dont know enough about the other FCW taleny to guess who else it might be... Could even be sting at a stretch with all the gossip, though again, not a chance! I'v got nothin, so maybe shooting down other ideas might seem silly, but i'm just throwing in my two cents!! I hope to see a start to dean ambrose soon though, he's a good lad!

In a perfect world it would be an invasion (to me) a ring of honor one lol but i actually have no clue. Maybe a faction??? o_O cannot wait to see

I think it could be NWO. A revolution has the same concept as new world order. taking a brand over. I think kevin nash will come back and probobly bring x pac, booker t, big show. i dont know just a wild guess.

and if vince was running for president, i would so vote for him. But im from canada, and if vince took over WCW......

I'm probably wrong but a few months back there was a story about the return of the cruiserweights and a show for them. That or it's a Heyman movement

I think it will be a Revolution against Big Johnny and his abuse of power. We will see Punk, Cena, Big Show, Sheamus and a few others fighting against Big Johnny which will lead to a match that ends the abuse of power.

I was reading somewhere that this could be for a new show, which I believe makes the most sense. I would love for it to be a new superstar or maybe a return of someone. but i don't want to get up expectations at the moment, unless another type of these videos show up.

I think its a Heyman movement but its UFC Invasion (King Mo, Brock, Tito Ortiz & Rampage Jackson) with Heyman as the stables leader. Just my personal opinion since all have stated they'd like to try out WWE.

It's all leading up to the announcement of Fozzy's fifth studio album titled "Revolution" and subsequently announcing Jericho's departure from the company again, so his going away will be as confusing and unrewarding as his return.

I dont think it would make alot of sense to be about a currently wrestling superstar or group challenging Big Johhny, but maybe a retuning superstar like barrett... Could be batista's big news, but he's a little too well known to slot into a revolution idea!!

Lets remember WWE like to curveball these videos, for example, everytime Jericho claims to bring the end of the world!! The UFC idea would be cool, but i dont think the fans would appreciate it in the long run, nor do i think Vince would fork out that much dosh on it!!

WWE.com seems to be obsessed with ROH recently. So it may be an ROH invasion style thingy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back