• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A RAW Attitude Era Return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, your grammar needs to be worked on.... a lot.

2nd, we will not see the attitude era any time soon, and I honestly don't want to. People act as if the Attitude Era made the WWE better, it didn't, the good wrestlers in the WWE made it better, which is what matters, wrestling, and you don't need to be PG-13 to make a good wrestling match.

One day. One day the WWE will get a whole more attitude going on. It's bound to happen. I porbably wont be to the extent of 1998 - 2001, but at some stage down the track the young kids now will grow up and they'll need to bring some more edgy writing. Just not anytime soon.

Would it kill you guys to simply correct her or give your thoughtful comment about the topic instead of just flat out being a total asshole towards them about how fucking stupid they are and how their grammar is so fucking terrible? Why is there so much fucking hate on the internet? Jesus Christ people need to chill out. Enough with the asshole responses. You just make yourself look like a total DICK!

In response to the creator of this topic. We need to move on from the hopes of having a new Attitude Era and hope for something new that is hopefully just about as good. It may not happen but we can always hope.

No need for anyone to reply in a negative way to me. I just don't get why people get so damn worked up on here instead of simply correcting someone or giving their opinion without insulting. I'm not interested in going back and forth with anyone.

Undertaker and Triple H are in good enough shape for only 1-5 matches a year.
The Rock, as much as I would want him to be, will NEVER be a full-time wrestler, people need to get over that.

Stone Cold's neck is in way too bad of shape to return full-time. He could maybe work the 1-2 match schedule Undertaker currently has, but that's about it.

However, I'm sure they could do an "Attitude Invasion" angle. It would give the guys like Christian, Booker T, and Goldust something to do, and maybe even Chris Jericho if the Tensai/Punk rumors are true.

Would it kill you guys to simply correct her or give your thoughtful comment about the topic instead of just flat out being a total asshole towards them about how fucking stupid they are and how their grammar is so fucking terrible? Why is there so much fucking hate on the internet? Jesus Christ people need to chill out. Enough with the asshole responses. You just make yourself look like a total DICK!

Nope - because that's the world we live in unfortunately.

With regards to the topic, the Attitude Era itself will never return, however edgier programming is a reality, I think we are beginning to get that way with Lesnar/Cena and Punk/Jericho. It's not like last Monday on Raw we had those two feuds and then a poorly executed, un-funny guest host skit was it :)........

Maybe in a year to 18 months the programming will continue get slightly more edgy, there needs to be a happy medium between PG and TV14 to keep everyone happy.

Stupid 3 Stooges sketches I can do without, segments like Rock/Cena, Lesnar/Cena, Taker/HHH and Jericho/Punk hold my interest.

In response to the creator of this topic. We need to move on from the hopes of having a new Attitude Era and hope for something new that is hopefully just about as good. It may not happen but we can always hope.

No need for anyone to reply in a negative way to me. I just don't get why people get so damn worked up on here instead of simply correcting someone or giving their opinion without insulting. I'm not interested in going back and forth with anyone.

If we were ever going to see any return, it would be more ruthless aggression era. The attitude era is long gone, loved that era but its time to move on

Hopefully not. You want bad words and violence then go and watch UFC. Thats what I do. The Attitude Era was made by the stars that performed in it...Vince, Triple H, HBK, Rock, Austin, Taker etc etc. Todays stars dont need to beat people with barbed wire or swear in every sentence to recreate a good Wrestling era! Its a lack of talent which lets down the product.

I love the fact that WWE is family friendly. Means I can enjoy it with my 3 year old son! He doesnt really 'get it' yet but he already has 2 favourites. No prizes for guessing who they are! :lmao:

The attutude era fans have all grown up now...................just let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back