• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A quote from Tammy Lynn Stych

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
From Wrestlezone.com

She (Tammy) believes TNA is going in the wrong direction with all the women. She's also not a fan of women's wrestling. She said she'd much rather manage. She said the only person that she could watch is Trish Stratus because she came from nowhere and worked so hard and respects the business.

Wow, this coming from a woman whose only aspiration was gaining like 90 pounds after she retired, then bitching about her social life from then on. You know what Tammy, if you do decide to come back to the business, good for you, but don't you fucking dare try to stick your nose where it obviously doesn't belong. As I'm sure no one else has given you advice on how to manage another superstar and has respected your skills as a valet, what place are you in to say that women wrestlers don't mix in pro wrestling? You think that TNA is going in the wrong direction, you'd think if they threw more models in the division it would work? Like WWE? WWE is to the point now where they'd throw the belt on any bitch that they though could be a potential draw. I personally welcome the direction that TNA is going in with their womens division, it will be a nice change from the shitfests that WWE produces week after week with their division. And the statement on Trish is just shocking, so girls like Cheerleader Melissa, MsChif, Jillian Hall, Krissy Vaine, Daziee Haze, Lacey, and Mercedes Martinez all have no respect for the wrestling business according to you. I'm wondering if all the alcohol you manged to consume during your hiatus fried whatever brain cells you had left.

Well out of all the wrestling fans that I know, not a single one of them enjoys watching the women's division. Everyone seems to agree that for the most part, they can't wrestle, save for a few. Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Melina, Victoria, and I really can't think of any other ones that can do anything besides jump around, pull hair, scream at the top of their lungs and move very slowly with their pre-planned moves. To me, if you put those 4 I mentioned in a hardcore falls count anywhere match, it would still be more boring than watching another Cody Rhodes/Daivari match. Some of them keep improving, but its still nothing to get excited over. And speaking as a guy, yeah, they're attractive women, but they don't have the same sting as they used to. When Sunny and Sable were fresh and big on the scene, I was I guess around 11, and when you're that age and the internet isn't as flexible as it is now, seeing someone like Sable in a bikini was an enormous guilty pleasure. Now, though, its nothing a 20 year old hasn't seen before. So even though they're hot, they can't put on a good enough show to entertain me. If I'm looking for some good wrestling, I'll wait for a match with some of the male competitors. If I'm looking for a turn on, I won't be sitting at home watching TV. Just browsing on this forum, you can tell that the women's division has no viable purpose. Look at the predictions for upcoming ppv cards....half the time, people don't even mention where the women's belt is going and the other half its "Beth vs Candice...don't care...I'll use this for a bathroom break". So Tammy does have a point. When they only had her as the main chick in the New Generation WWF, as a manager, it was a real treat to see this sexy woman come out. Now that they have 20 or so good looking girls that try to sound tough and fail miserably at it, its almost like watching a child struggle to lift something heavy - the purpose of it is a complete loss and the only thing you get out of it is a little chuckle at how pathetic it is.

As for TNA's modus operandi, I have no comment, since I don't watch TNA and have no clue what they're doing over there.

While you make an excellent point, the WWE womens division is very watered down, and even though the women that do compete in it were once able to do great things in the ring, are now reduced to nothing more than jobbers to the women that have no talent, the women that WWE tries to force feed us and tries to build a false womens division around (and no I'm not talking exclusively about Candice, there's also Ashley, Kristal, Michelle, and Torrie)

Your argument was valid right up until you said made that comment that you don't watch TNA and you don't have a clue want their doing over there, as soon as you said that, you lost whatever credibility your argument had. Thats the whole reason why I got pissed and made this thread, was Tammy's comments that the TNA womens division wouldn't work, because they don't place an emphasis on a womans looks and place it above a womans skill level in the ring like WWE. The best women in TNA are the ones that can wrestle, the ones that can't, are the jobbers. Its the exact opposite from WWE. TNA has valets that don't wrestle and you'll never see them in the ring, unless they inadvertently take a bump to further a feud between two guys. Since Tammy was never a wrestler, what right does she have to say that something wouldn't work just because she doesn't like it. Their are PLENTLY of guys that enjoy good womens wrestling thats done right, which is what TNA is ready to offer, unlike WWE. There are just as many guys that enjoy good womens wrestling with good feuds behind them just as much as they like the women in bikini's portion of pro wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back