A question about hair

Uncle Phatso

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I cut my hair down about a month ago from round 9 inches to bout 3. I've never had a problem with flakes before but I am now. I take a shower everyday sometimes twice a day but lately after i cut my hair im getting MAJOR flakeage. It's starting to piss me off , when i run my hand through my hair it fuckin snows . I got a bottle of head and sholders last tuesday and ive been using it but its just getting worse. I use conditioner and white rain shampoo and ive never had a problem with that. Any suggestions? or could it just be the season's changing? Someone toss me out a solution!

Once you've put the shampoo in your hair, rinse it out.
I do, When i shower I usualy wash my hair first. So the shampoo thats in my hair usualy runs out with like 15 min of water lol.

Why why why would you cut nice long hair??!
I was pissed, I went to get it cut and asked for it to be bout 6 and 1/2 inches long. Well the bitch did'nt hear me, and I kinda fell asleep and she choped it allmost all the way off. I went APESHIT to. I got my hair cut free to cause the hair stylest next to her herd me say 6 and a half. But my hair grows like weeds its allredy allmost 4 and a half inches long so its ok.

You might have a scalp condition. If you have insurance and can see a dermatologist with coverage, then you might do that if it doesn't improve.

You might be showering too much, actually. Dandruff is dry scalp, and the more that you wash your hair, the more dried out that your scalp will become. If you don't really need one, don't take one. Or at least don't use shampoo. It's healthy for the natural oils to moisturize the scalp from time to time.

Only wash your hair every other day. Shampoo dries out your hair and your scalp. And make sure to condition your hair properly.

And grow your hair back! All boys should have long hair.

I cut my hair down about a month ago from round 9 inches to bout 3. I've never had a problem with flakes before but I am now. I take a shower everyday sometimes twice a day but lately after i cut my hair im getting MAJOR flakeage. It's starting to piss me off , when i run my hand through my hair it fuckin snows . I got a bottle of head and sholders last tuesday and ive been using it but its just getting worse. I use conditioner and white rain shampoo and ive never had a problem with that. Any suggestions? or could it just be the season's changing? Someone toss me out a solution!
Buy tar soap and wash your hair with it. You can sometimes find it in health food stores. Use it once or twice a week and it will get rid of the flakes.

Head and Shoulders, Selsin Blue are all useless shit that do nothing.

I had bad, BAD flakes, and the tar soap really works. Or, you can use tar shampoo, but it costs a lot. There is one in a brown bottle with a purple tag called Sebutine, which has tar in it. Seems to be the only thing that worked for me.

Sucks, doesn't it? Especially if you like wearing black. :(

Also, conditioner makes that shit worse. Conditioner is a bitch to wash out, and it sometimes clumps up on your freakin' head. I try to stay away from all hair care products except shampoo. I hate those goopy sprays and mousee and shit like that. All garbage that makes you bald eventually, and it stinks to high hell when you're near someone with 5 gallons of spray on.

People in my family do that shit.

"You ready to go out?" "Just a minute!" sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss half hour later ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Opens new can...ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back