• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A pregnant man?

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
I'm sure many of you have heard about this. A 'man' from Oregon has fallen pregnant after gender reassignment surgery. He had always felt that he was a man in a womans body, and was always on the path to becoming a woman.

However, sterilization is not a requirement for sex reassignment and he decided to keep his reproductive organs. He has been married to his wife for 10 years and she had had a hysterectomy; meaning she couldn't carry her child. Due to this he decided he would have the child for them.

What do you think about this? Should he have the right to be pregnant?

Personally I think he does have the right to be pregnant. Albeit I find it funny that he wants to be pregnant as well as wanting to be a man, but really if he wants a child who are we to stop him?

I'm sure many of you have heard about this. A 'man' from Oregon has fallen pregnant after gender reassignment surgery. He had always felt that he was a woman in a mans body, and was always on the path to becoming a women

(Think you mean man stuck in a womens body lol)

Now days it's hard for some people to fall pregnate due to some reason or another. so if it is possible like in this case i think it is acceptable, I mean just becouse he Had a sex change operation doesnt mean he should lose his right to have kids. If this is really true then good on him for doing this as long as he is a good parent thats all that matters. It is wierd that he become a man then wants to be pregnate but maybe he didnt think he would find someone to have a kid with, Becouse face it it is highly unusual. good on him to finding someone that didnt care what he was like.

Just to clarify, this is not a case of a pregnant ‘man’. This is a pregnant woman. She was born with female organs. She can add male ‘parts’ and change her outer appearance, but that doesn’t make her a man on the most basic biological level.

I also have a problem with the fact she went through all the time and trouble to become a ‘man’ by taking hormones, having breast removal surgery, and a sex change operation yet kept her female reproductive organs. If she was truly striving to be a “man”, I’d think she wouldn’t have any use or desire to keep them anymore.:headscratch:

just becouse he Had a sex change operation doesnt mean he should lose his right to have kids.
Now I’m not saying this she-man and his wife cannot be parents. But by deciding to become a “man” (via a sex change), he shouldn’t still have the physical ability to carry and birth children as only females have that physical capability. I can’t help but see this as a case of wanting your cake and eating it too (as the cliché goes).

Moreover having a child is more than just a right, it’s a major responsibility and should be treated as such. Regardless of how much they will love the child and try to give it the best upbringing, I just can’t see how this won’t negatively impact the child. Sooner or later, kids ask where they come from. At first, they’ll be content with the standard “mommy and daddy loved each so much…blah blah blah.” After awhile, kids get more curious. I just can't imagine explaining this situation to a child and the kid having to deal with it growing up.:(

Just to clarify, this is not a case of a pregnant ‘man’. This is a pregnant woman. She was born with female organs. She can add male ‘parts’ and change her outer appearance, but that doesn’t make her a man on the most basic biological level.
Actually when you have the operation you get legally pronounced Male. so legally it is right to say Pregnate man.

Now I’m not saying this she-man and his wife cannot be parents. But by deciding to become a “man” (via a sex change), he shouldn’t still have the physical ability to carry and birth children as only females have that physical capability. I can’t help but see this as a case of wanting your cake and eating it too (as the cliché goes).
What about the Human's that are born with both the male and female organ's does that mean they don't have the right becouse They are only Half Female? Honestly it isnt going to affect anybody exept for the three concerned. so if HE want's to do it Why not.
Moreover having a child is more than just a right, it’s a major responsibility and should be treated as such
So Having a sex change operation mean's your not responsible enough? it hasnt proven anything to say She wouldnt make a great father.
I just can’t see how this won’t negatively impact the child. Sooner or later, kids ask where they come from. At first, they’ll be content with the standard “mommy and daddy loved each so much…blah blah blah.” After awhile, kids get more curious. I just can't imagine explaining this situation to a child and the kid having to deal with it growing up.:([/FONT]
How is this different to a divorce? or if a Gay couple have kid's. Or even addopting. It doesnt that kid will grow up to live his Mum and dad, Even if his dad is his mum. The kid is not going to be considered a freak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back