• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Possible Tag Team?

Hem

Getting Noticed By Management
With the recent injury of Tyson Kidd and reports claiming he may be out for a year or so that leaves Cesaro stranded as he was finally settling in as a tag team wrestler.

I think there is no doubt that Cesaro is one of the best tag team wrestlers on the roster and had an a good tag team with Chris Hero pre-wwe. So if he is just going to spend his time as another mid carder why not have him start a new tag team instead?

My idea is to have Cesaro, the Swiss Superman and The Man Gravity Forgot, Neville join forces to create a classic tag team of the strong man and the fast man.

Can you imagine the tag team maneuvers these two could pull of? I think the fans want to get behind both men because both are outstanding talents and banding them together might give both the extra thing that they needed.

The only problem I think this tag team would have is that Cesaro isn't the greatest on the mic and Neville has a pretty thick accent. I think it would be a good idea to keep Nattie by Cesaro's side and have Tyson Kidd join in when he returns from his injury and make this a new stable. Also just for the hell of it, if Tyson Kidd were to return and make this a stable I'd be all in to add Jack Swagger to the mix and actually name these guys The Brass Ring Club.

I can see where you are going with this & I also believe that Cesaro is an absolutely outstanding tag wrestlers (something you don't see much in this day) but I just don't see these two guys fitting together - when Cesaro & Kidd got together there was an instant chemistry because they had similar personalities, etc & their moveset blended flawlessly together - I wouldn't be against him being in another tag team (even though I think he is deserving of a singles push) I just don't think Neville is a fit

Cesaro pretty much needs to be put with another tag partner in the near future.

If he tries to go for a singles championship he will probably get lost in the shuffle. He's gotten on with the crowd because of his excellent tag team skills so I think it's wise to keep him going with that. Add to that, if he gets another tag partner and keeps with it for over a year, if (hopefully when) Tyson does come back it will be an instant storyline.

I wouldn't be against Cesaro getting another tag team partner but who would he have that chemistry with? I don't think just because Cesaro is a strong man he automatically needs a high flyer.

We have two strong men with Harper/Rowan. We have two high flyers with Lucha Dragons. We have the strong man high flying combo with The New Day. Why not let Cesaro pair with someone who is technically sound?

If I was to pair Cesaro with anyone I would look to someone like possibly Jack Swagger. Why not have a reformation of the Real Americans? They have a history and I would love to have Zeb Coulter back on my TV screen every week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back