• Ban him

• Release him

• Bill lesnar should beat him to a pulp

• Bill Lesnar and the other inmates should make his prison life hell

• put him in a cell with Tiny Charles. That should fuck him up real good

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
recently Bill Lesnars stay at the prison has become slightly unbearable due to a noisy prisoner who won't shut up.

This prisoner who goes by the name of Jerichoholic. Since his arrival in his new cell, he has gained quite a poor reputation. Bill lesnar is sick of the sight of him and is seriously considering rounding up the other inmates in order to give our noisy convict a bit of a shake up, among other stunts.

So Moderators, is there any chance of releasing this nuisance? so he can stop ruining the prison which his garbage.

I like jerichoholic in prison, it keeps me from having to read his posts as often. However it is difficult to find and read W.P. Lesnar posts, when I have to dig through all the shit the children who have been posting in here on a constant basis have been putting out.

Fucking murder him mang.

Not exactly. He'd have to be using the same computer to get caught. I could easily go to my local library or school, make an account, and be a brand new person. Hell, I could simply change my computer's IP. Although in that case, Macca would have a lot of trouble bouncing in and out of accounts.

True. Maybe, if it is him and I'm NOT accusing him (This time), then he may have a Laptop, or whatever. You know, simple things.

A different computer shouldn't work. If they are connected using the same internet connection, then the IP would be the same.

The forum has protection software to combat IP changing. Macca's just a troll promoting a troll so he can troll us. There 2 different people and anything that Sully says is required to be taken with a grain of salt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back