A more Christian approach

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
I predict the Swagger era to come to an end tomorrow night. In favor of the somewhat obvious Christian/Finlay showdown were destined to have at WM. While I think Swagger is better than Finlay. Finlay will do a better job of putting Christian over at WM. I fully expect Swagger to be a part of MITB. What are your guys thoughts and predictions for ECW leading up to WM.

Something that I would like to see happen, is Finlay turning heel and costing Christian tonight his ECW Championship opportunity because he lost his match and didn't want Christian to surpass him. Then, this would lead up to a Triple Threat match at WM 25. Jack Swagger (c) vs. Finlay vs. Christian with either of Finlay or Christian winning. I'd rather Christian winning, but both would work for me. Just a thought though. :)

Whatever happens it looks like the ECW match is going to be really unspectacular. I actually now how tonights match goes, so I'll keep it to myself. They should have held of Christians return until after Mania, he's not really needed at the moment. Finaly hasn't been heavily pushed in months and Swagger is too new.

The best option really would be to have Christian in the MITB match and have a Boogeyman vs. Swagger match. Boogey always get's a good reaction and nobody gave a fuck about the Swagger/Finaly match at No Way Out.

Whatever happens it looks like the ECW match is going to be really unspectacular. I actually now how tonights match goes, so I'll keep it to myself. They should have held of Christians return until after Mania, he's not really needed at the moment. Finaly hasn't been heavily pushed in months and Swagger is too new.

I wouldnt say he's not needed, otherwise who would have faced Swagger at mania? It would have had to be Dreamer, which would have been awful. At least with Christian they will have a good match, and a decent feud (well for ECW anyway). In terms of captialising on Christian's return though, they should have waited until after mania, and had him debut on RAW. I bet half of WWE's fans dont even know he's back yet.

I really don't see Christian squashing Swagger in this fued. If it does go down like that, it would be extremely poor booking. The WWE has spent the past 5 months building Swagger into a legitimate main event guy for ECW. He is a believeable champion and a solid performer. Christian is an already established name who can jump right into a main event scene and be successful whether he wins or loses.

I think the WWE has given Christian a few clean pins over Swagger just to bring the WWE fans up to speed on where Christian's character is at now in his career. Surely, the WWE doesn't plan on keeping him on ECW. This is just a pit stop to get him back in the swing of things. I think we may see Christian compete in the MITB match at WM25. This would give him a smooth transition to one of the other brands. It could even be the catalyst to ignite a decent fued for him to work with one of the other MITB competitors.

I really don't see Christian squashing Swagger in this fued. If it does go down like that, it would be extremely poor booking. The WWE has spent the past 5 months building Swagger into a legitimate main event guy for ECW. He is a believeable champion and a solid performer. Christian is an already established name who can jump right into a main event scene and be successful whether he wins or loses.

I think the WWE has given Christian a few clean pins over Swagger just to bring the WWE fans up to speed on where Christian's character is at now in his career. Surely, the WWE doesn't plan on keeping him on ECW. This is just a pit stop to get him back in the swing of things. I think we may see Christian compete in the MITB match at WM25. This would give him a smooth transition to one of the other brands. It could even be the catalyst to ignite a decent fued for him to work with one of the other MITB competitors.

The more I think about it the more I think tonights match will just end in a DQ. Because now that Morrison isn't in the MITB match. I could legitamately see Christian winning it and cashing it in in a few months. That will be how he gets to his new show. Or he'll just get drafted with the briefcase and which ever show he goes to we will know which champion he plans on challenging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back