• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A head-scratchingly awful thread.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
No, not this one.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=51445

^^^ That one. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but Cena-Hunter, Cena-Show, and Cena-Michaels as the worst matches on those shows?

Noobs with noobish explainations. And I don't throw the word noob around liberally as I hate the word!

I really want them eliminated from the gene pool... or something.

You're full of it. I haven't seen they're PPV matches this year, but their free television matches going into Mania were fantastic. Their SmackDown match is a free television MOTYC. It blew Mania 20 out of the water.

Cena vs. Triple H and Cena vs. Michaels aren't the worse, but they certainly are over rated, especially Wrestlemania 22.

Maybe. But bannings should be handed out for their blind Cena hate. Putting things like Boogey vs. Booker/Mrs.Booker, Ashley vs. Melina, and Khali vs. Kane over perfectly servicable, if not great (in the case of the WM23 match), Cena matches is unacceptable conduct and unbecoming of WZ. Ban them!

You weren't here two years ago were you...

Take the love that Cena gets now, it was hard fought, and this maybe the only forum that is remotely Cena Friendly.

Not the only one, but I know what you're saying. It's tough out there for The Cenation.

Two or three years ago was way tougher on the The Chain Gang, but that doesn't mean this nonsense should be put up with. Forget free speech, we should be more selective with who we let have a voice!

Instead of complaining in the bar room go in their and argue with them. You obviously disagree with them

Instead of complaining in the bar room go in their and argue with them. You obviously disagree with them
I can say meaner things about them in here. :)

Besides, I have more interest in running into a brick wall than posting among that collective abortion of intellect.

And Shocky has a point. I hate using the red rep of death, but I am THAT pissed.

what the hell, I green repped you to add to your power, and you do that... What the Hell man, what the hell.

Many of you may not know this, but several posters can't actually see the tourney anymore. Ever since the Lesnar debacle, Shocky has been trying to keep most of the riff raff out.

Dear WrestleZone,

I have a favor to ask of you.

Could everyone who sees this thread click on the link in the opening post and red rep the guy who made that thread?

Thanks in advance.

Humbled and embarassed,
-Coco

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back