A Great Weekend for Wrestling

aboynameddirt

It Only Gets Worse
Maybe it's only me, but I'm absolutely stoked for this weekend.
There are two PPVs that have pretty loaded cards.

Saturday: ROH Death Before Dishonor IX
This show will be phenominal. Taking place in New York City, it is ROH's ninth edition to Death Before Dishonor PPVs.

Here are a few highlights:
-The Briscoe Brothers vs. All Night Express in Ladder War III
-Eddie Edwards vs. Roderick Strong in a Ringmaster's Challenge
-The Young Bucks vs. Future Shock vs. The Bravados in a Three Way Elimination
-Jay Lethal & Homicide vs. Rhino & Tommaso Ciampa
Plus a few more matches on top of all that.

Sunday: WWE Night of Champions
In my opinion, the card for this PPV has so much potential. Based on the last few WWE PPVs, this should be great!

Highlights:
-CM Punk vs. Triple H If HHH loses, he must give up his spot as COO of WWE.
-John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio for the WWE Championship
-Rand Orton vs. Mark Henry for the World Heavyweight Championship
-Alex Riley vs. Jack Swagger vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. John Morrison in a Fatal Four Way for the United States Championship
A few more matches in addition to that.

I'm looking very forward to this weekend. These PPVs will show two totally different sides of the world of wrestling.

No specific rules or guidlines for posts in this thread. Just let me know your thoughts, predictions, ideas, whatever you would like!

Yeah I agree with you this should be 2 good ppv's. I will have to find a way to watch them online someway somehow. I like ROH's style of wrestling and the WWE has me wanting to know who wins the Punk vs Trips match. It is a good weekend for drinking some beers and watch some wrestling.

From what I have seen through youtube my own research on wrestlers such as Daniel Bryan and CM punk Etc and random clips from the Wrestling Channel that used to be on Sky Telivision in the UK ROH looks fantastic and I wish I could watch it like I can watch Raw, Smackdown and if I can bare it... TNawfull every week. But other than that I can't really comment on something I wont be watching unless I hear an amazing review after already seing several spoilers.

Although I have 0 excitement for the WWE title match the US/TagTeam/Quit as COO, matches have got me itching to see the result.
Raw was not a great show this week but it really sold me on NOC. So mission accomplished.

My Predictions:

Kelly Kelly Def Beth Phoenix Via Rollup or something lame.

Awesome Truth Def AirBourne Via Heel Tactic *New Tag Team Champs*

John Morrison Wins US title (I hope I'm wrong and its A-RY)*New US Champ*

Randy Orton Def Mark Henry Cleanly ( Hope Sexual Chocolate wins )

Alberto Del Rio Def John Cena Via Heel Tactics

HHH Def CM punk Via outside interfearance or Heel tactics.

Cody Rhodes...cant even think who he may face...DiBiase too obvious? Mcintyre...please?...Tripple threat....why not? Matt Hardy returns.....Trollolllolloll

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back