• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A girl I hook up with just called...

Derf

O.M.G.
and asked what I was doin tonight. And with no plans, and me hoping to get some, i obviously said "Have no plans". So she askes if she can come over. And of course, I say 'Sure, come on over". and then what does she do? Mentions her 13 year old brother wants to ome over too because she's babysitting and he wants to play Rock Band.

:(

buy a pizza and Ice cream and lock the kid in one bedroom. Then lock yourself with the girl in another. Problem solved

Meh, the kid will be so busy playing rock band he won't notice you two hooking up in the bathroom.

It's a really small bathroom, the bedroom has no lock, and she has a Bf anyway. if she did anything, he'd know lol

guys who bang girls who they KNOW have BFs are greedy fucks. there are literally MILLIONS of girls out there who are single. why do you just HAVE to mess with one who isnt??

guys who bang girls who they KNOW have BFs are greedy fucks. there are literally MILLIONS of girls out there who are single. why do you just HAVE to mess with one who isnt??

I just consider guys like that to be nothing more than a sleazy worthless pieces of shit, I feel the same way about guys who take advantage of girls when they're drunk, it's just plain wrong, if the girl would rather be with you instead of her BF then she should just end the relationship with her BF, and if the girl has to be drunk for you to be able to mess with her, then that's just sad, if you can't get her while she's sober then you need to move onto someone else

I've had sex with drunk chicks. Except I was drunk as well, plus I was dating them at the time too. Monkey is not a creep.

I've had sex with drunk chicks. Except I was drunk as well, plus I was dating them at the time too. Monkey is not a creep.

See that's ok, cause you dating them, the problem I have is people who take advantage of them being drunk, or purposely get them drunk for the sole purpose of taking advantage of them, cause they know they would never be able to hook up with them if they were sober

Having sex with your GF when you are both drunk...It's certainly interesting, and fun.

well until you find out you knocked your GF up, LOL, this was the case with a friend of mine, of course he loves his daughter (who may very well be the single coolest 1 year old I have ever met), so it all worked out

I'm a ****! I'll screw anything with a hole in it! All it has to be is skinny, human, female, legal and not related to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back