A Flaw In The Plan Of WWE

:rolleyes: at this entire thread

Seriously people make such a big deal out of the stupidest fucking things these days, the only people who care "what they call it" are the poor lonely dipshits living in their mother's basements spending 20+ hrs. a day pissing and moaning about everything WWE or TNA does in the internet

I don't understand where this idea that WWE has banned the word wrestling has come from. I was just watching the Sin Cara/Daniel Bryan match from SmackDown (again, it's so good) and Chavo Guerrero kept on saying wrestling. Michael Cole has said wrestling a lot recently.

All evidence points to it not even being a banned term.

I never knew the word was banned either but everyone on wz kept saying it so i thought id be a smart arse and say that theyll have to mention it when it comes to wrestlemania lol

Impact_Wrestling.jpg

Derp.

You should probably provide more than 15 minutes of wrestling on a 2 hour show if you want your company to be all about "wrestling". This re-branding shit TNA is doing is so laughably false, and yet the TNA marks are eating it up as if anything has changed in the company whatsoever in the last six months. The sheer irony of the worst "wrestling" company on television today bragging about their in-ring product just brings a big old smirk across my face every time. What's even funnier about their "re-branding" is that it's just a re-hash of their same slogan from 2005-2006 when they would say "We are WRESTLING" and brag about their wrestling. Except back then they actually backed up their word with good and lengthy matches on a weekly basis, as opposed to now where they're just flat out lying to their fans faces and their fans are eating the shit up with a spoon like total cretins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back