• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A fitting moveset

Ruddalin

Dark Match Winner
Hey there WZ this is my first thread so I apologize if it's not quite up to nick but here's an idea I've been wondering about for a while now.
Taking a break from all of the "Who's finishing move do you like/hate" threads I'd like to ask another question, is there a certain wrestler who's package of moves that you think suit them or just in general like?

For me it would definitely be TNA's Matt Morgan, it could be just in general that I'm pretty high on this guy since his recent push and feud with Immortal, but something about his moveset just strikes me as being awesome.
His finishing move, the Carbon Footprint looks great whenever I've seen him use it, and just seems to go well with his "The Blueprint" title.
Another move he finished off Ric Flair with was a chokeslam, and since he's such a big athlete I love that he can get away with using this move as a finisher.
I also like his uses of discus clotheslines and punches which he spins very fast and neatly for such a big guy, I think just in general I like his speed for such a large athlete.
And then of course there's his range of either powerbombs or suplexes depending on who he's wrestling at the time.

So that there is an example of what I mean when I say he has a moveset that I personally enjoy watching and also I believe suits his character and gimmick. (Matty needs a fricking hair cut though hahaha.)

A few others come to mind as well, Sheamus has a good little set going for him there, Thwagger as well I thought has a nice rounded little set, DBD still feels like a bit of a spot monkey with his corner flip and huge dropkicks, But I love his psychology when it comes to submissions so I'll let it slide in saying that he has a great moveset haha.

Anyway what do you guys think of this?

Agreed. Matt' Morgan's speed and charisma fit his gimmick. I like a big man that has speed because seeing a Big Show in the ring bores me.
Hernandez also has a good moveset because that man can fly and Homicide's good also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back