• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Dumb, Unimportant Article about Obama that Makes For Interesting Conclusions

JGlass

Unregistered User
Source: http://news.yahoo.com/obama-buys-beers-10-iowans-snubs-romney-supporter-165012958.html

It should be noted that this article was written by the right-leaning Daily Caller.

I won't quote the whole thing, but here are some of my favorite parts...

A revealing moment came Monday, when Obama told a tent of drinkers at the Iowa State Fair that he’d buy a round of beers for 10 people, but not for one person carrying a sign of support for Gov. Mitt Romney.

Yes, this reveals to us that Obama doesn't want to hang out with people that are voting against him. What a SHOCKER! I'd fully expect Mitt Romney to buy a room full of Democrats a round of cognac. Is that something rich people drink?

His behavior at the Iowa State Fair also bolstered his reputation for prissiness, by asking for a knife and fork to eat two pork-chops handed to him by the incoming president of the Iowa Pork Producers Association.

What a princess, eating messy food with a knife and fork. Real men eat with their hands! Mitt Romeny would have eaten it with one hand tied behind his back!

I don't know why I posted it, I guess I just wanted to point out another piece of total dribble that got at least 156 people so interested that they commented on it. I guess 157 now that I did.

Also: still think Obama is a Muslim after a day of beer drinking and pork eating?

I just browsed your link, here's a favorite comment of mine:

Some random tool said:
Love the fact that he was eating pork chops. Btw, if he really wants my support, I'd like him to experience a day at my job, lol.

Yes, because I'm sure your job is significantly more difficult than being the President of the United States.

Didn't Sarah Palin eat pizza with a knife and fork? I'd be complaining about that more than pork chops.

5 posts...that's how long it took to turn a thread about Obama into eating pizza with a fork.

Quality thread derailment.

I think with me it's the size of my hands. Mine are huge compared to hers so she would have some issues holding it in one hand.

Ok I've seen that before, but I was thinking just picking up a whole pork chop and eating it with your hands.

I've done it before, but I'm pretty particular about getting my hands dirty. I HATE getting my hands dirty. It happens all of the time, given the job I'm in, but I have to wash my hands all the time.

I've never even eaten a pork chop.

As for eating pizza with a knife and fork... only if it's particularly sloppy, like if you microwave it too long and it becomes kinda gooey. Most of the time I go for the fold.

I bet Obama is a fold type of guy. That's why I'm going to vote for him in September. Or is it tomorrow?

1) Only an uncultured barbarian would eat a pork chop without a knife and fork.

2) I've actually spoken to the girl who served Obama the beer (on reddit, and have seen pictures for verification) and she never mentioned him not wanting to serve beer to Romney supporters. He said something along the line of giving beer to the first ten people to get to her.

Wasnt trying to avoid eating porkchops with your hands one of the reasons the earl of sandwich put his ham between bread... Thus leading to greatness??

If anything, eating this without the direct use of hands should be seen as a symbol of superiority...

Thin crust by hand, thick by fork.

I have never seen someone eat a pork chop with out a knife and fork.

I think at Target Field you can get a a pork chop on a stick

I've done it before, but I'm pretty particular about getting my hands dirty. I HATE getting my hands dirty. It happens all of the time, given the job I'm in, but I have to wash my hands all the time.

As a pys. ed. teacher?

I've never even eaten a pork chop.

:wtf: Is this some sort of weird jew thing, or are you just some more unfortunate man?

As for eating pizza with a knife and fork... only if it's particularly sloppy, like if you microwave it too long and it becomes kinda gooey. Most of the time I go for the fold.

Deep dish (by that I mean Chicago style deep dish) is the only reasonable time to eat pizza with a fork & knife

I bet Obama is a fold type of guy. That's why I'm going to vote for him in September. Or is it tomorrow?

See Republicans will read this & say that because Obama likes to fold his pizza that it means he'll fold when it comes to the "tough decision" or some stupid shit.

1) Only an uncultured barbarian would eat a pork chop without a knife and fork.

You could always put it on a bun & make a delicious sandwich out of it:shrug:

2) I've actually spoken to the girl who served Obama the beer (on reddit, and have seen pictures for verification) and she never mentioned him not wanting to serve beer to Romney supporters. He said something along the line of giving beer to the first ten people to get to her.

Well what does she know she's just some sill beer wench at a fair in Iowa;)

You poor, poor man.

:wtf: Is this some sort of weird jew thing, or are you just some more unfortunate man?

My parents raised me as fairly kosher (wouldn't eat shellfish, pork, or mix dairy and meat) until I was old enough to order a cheesesteak. That was my first non-kosher meal, and it all went downhill from there.

Still, I never acquired the pallet for appreciating pork. I've tried bacon and hated it. I've tried ham sandwiches and hated them. I've tried pork sausage and, with a few exceptions, hated it. I haven't tried pork chops, I probably will one day, but I don't anticipate getting hooked on them.

Then again, if you smother anything in enough barbeque sauce it can become damn tasty.

My parents raised me as fairly kosher (wouldn't eat shellfish, pork, or mix dairy and meat) until I was old enough to order a cheesesteak. That was my first non-kosher meal, and it all went downhill from there.

Still, I never acquired the pallet for appreciating pork. I've tried bacon and hated it.

:eek3: You must be kidding, everybody loves bacon, everybody

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back