A Disease Called FalKon

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
The Mickie James fan & "Diva Defender" is now a "Diva's Champion." My reign of terror starts right now & I am going to inject a poison straight into the veins of WZ. For the next 600 posts, you shall feel my wrath as my already big ego gets a huge stroking! I am going to savour every moment of this 600 posts & hope to God I never become a hardcore champion for a long while yet.

:evil3:

[/falcasm]

Just thought I'd let you now that I have reached the milestone I have been destined to reach & would like to say thankyou to everyone here at WZ for making my stay very welcoming, especially you my best friend in the entire would 487! :suspic:

On that note, I will now take my game further than I have imagined as a poster & go to bed.

Currently still need 3 more posts FalKon. Premature celebration is like premature ejaculation, you go too fast and end up embarrassed.

Actually CH David... I was at 404 24 hours ago, but some of my post counts got deleted. Off to make them again

FalKon got screwed out of her divas championship!

You screwed FalKon *clap clap clap clap clap*
You screwed FalKon *clap clap clap clap clap*

I did get screwed... but the Awesome Train is losing to Legacy.. PLEASE, vote for the Awesome Train by clicking the sig. This is all I ask, just a vote! How can two lackeys defeat one of the greatest womens wrestler of all time? Oh, and Albert

You should have posted in my mic skills thread.

How did your posts go down?

If you expect me to MTFO twice, you're asking too much of me.
Put perhaps you'll have a decent reign this time rather than the 24 hour reign yesterday...

I promised you to tell you the truth when i became A Diva's Champ. I am two-time Diva's Champ. It is null & void... the mystery continues!

Ah, but when you became Diva's Champ, you didn't tell us the truth, thus making you a liar.

>:C

Why don't people want to keep it a mystery so others can feel good when a potential female joins the forums? We need some femininity here... BEYONCE is doing a great job.

It is good if you are actually a female, but you are too ambiguous, and I'm convinced you are a hermaphrodite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back