A Chat with Everest

Status
Not open for further replies.

michigan

Pre-Show Stalwart
(The scene opens with a quick shot of the outside of a nice, large well kept house in an upscale Los Angeles Suburb. Not quite mansion size but nonetheless easily recognizable as a piece of property owned by a very rich owner.)

As the camera pans the grounds we see a huge in ground pool out back complete with water slide, and cascading waterfall. The immaculate lawn is green as can be and perfectly cut. Windows are clean, and the brick foundation is flawless.
After a brief camera tour we head inside and hear a knock on the door.)

EVEREST: Ah, damn that must be the WZCW interviewer that was coming over, ah....what's his name again?

JANESSA: Leon.

EVEREST: Yes, Leon. Unusually fellow. Really seems to like talking to that Cox guy.

(Janessa lets out a slight little laugh at the comment)

(We hear another knock at the door)

EVEREST: Impatient dude isn't he.

(EVEREST moves to the large entry door and opens it up)

EVEREST: (Looking up and down the person in front of him and smiles) Hmmmmmmm, you're.....well let's just say you're not Leon are you!

REBECCA SERRA: No sir, I'm BECKY SERRA, WZCW announcer and WZCW sent me here to talk to you.

EVEREST: They did huh, hmmmm mental note. Remember to thank Mr. Myles. Well my dear I have to say I'm quite happy to see you. That Leon fellow is kinda dull.

REBECCA: Well sir, I'll do my best to make it enjoyable.

EVEREST: (Smiling at the thought) I bet you will. Shall we have a seat in the den.

REBECCA: Lead the way.

(EVEREST and REBECCA make their way through the large house and into the den. The den is good sized room, adorned with many of EVEREST's past trophies, momentos and mics. fun stuff.)

REBECCA: Alright, why don't we get down to it. Everest right?

EVEREST: That's right.

REBECCA: You are new to the WZCW, so I was wondering if maybe we could take a little time and get your thoughts on some of your competition here in WZCW.

EVEREST: Well I have to tell you Becky, You don't mind if I call you Becky?

REBECCA: Becky is fine, thank you.

EVEREST: Well Becky I've only been signed here for a few days but I have to say that I have taken a good look at most of the wrestlers here and seen several of the things they had to say. I also took in the first show of WZCW so I do have some ideas about several of these guys......and girls here.

REBECCA: Great, how about we get started.

EVEREST: Becky, are you this rushed in everything you do?

REBECCA: (acting a little flushed) Ah No not really. Why?

EVEREST: That's good, very good I was just wondering. How about you go ahead.

REBECCA: Alright, how about Gus and Kenny Cox?

EVEREST: Ah jumping right in head first huh. Gus the Reality Bender. Former ROH Champion, The greatest thing since sliced bread and bananas, God's gift to wrestling and the bender of reality. Hmm bending reality seems a bit unlogical to me. You know he says he wrestled in Japan, was a big star, yet in my time in Japan he nevered seemed to be mentioned.
But hey oversights happen even if they last for years and years, fact is GUS seems to have some skills, unfortunately they all seem to reside in his mouth. If he ever wants to get into the ring with me, I would be happy to show him how to bend some bones the wrong way.

As for Kenny Cox I'm sorry Becky but anybody named COX is just the butt of another joke. I'll admit though this week on Meltdown we'll see if these two have what it takes to back up their big talk.

REBECCA: I'm glad you brought up MELTDOWN, Are you going to be there.

EVEREST: Becky I will tell you right here, that EVEREST Will be at MELTDOWN, just down the road from my LA Home here.

REBECCA: Moving on, I would like to ask you about SINCADE?

EVEREST: SINCADE huh. I've seen him on tape. Kind of a motor mouth who likes to chat chat chat. It'll be interesting to see if he can back it up. He's a decent enough worker but just not on Everest's level, not that many are Becky.

REBECCA: Well then what about ACE CANNON?

EVEREST: Now this guy I like, also kind of a big mouth, but they seem to run rampant. ACE was talked about in Japan and well respected. Although I never crossed paths with the man from everything I've heard and seen he could be a star for a long time.

REBECCA: How about NORTHERN LIGHTS?

EVEREST: The two Canadian boys. Two youngsters who like to fight. My kinda guys. It'll be interesting to see what becomes of these two. I really like the potential I see in them. Might be interesting to work with them in the future.

REBECCA: And finally, how about Arch Angel?

EVEREST: oh You mean the black and white Crow wanna be. Hasn't that been done before? But seriously I am not sure what to think of this guy? All I've seen are videos of him beating down a drug addict and a couple of drunks, not really your best resume builder...Although it did work for Goldberg. He's a big guy, seems to move fairly well but he almost seems more involved in mind games than down and dirty wrestling. Again a well respected Japanese champion but the people I talk to over there were never really sure about him, always backing off comments and saying he might be a little unstable. Personally,.....

(Everest is interupted when the power in the house goes out, leaving a pitch black room save for the light coming through the curtains. Everest hears a sudden shriek from an adjacent room and quickly is on the move.)

EVEREST: What the hell? Was that Janessa. Excuse me Rebecca, if you don't mind I need to check this out.

REBECCA: By all means, go ahead.

EVEREST: Thank you and I apologize that our talk has to be cut short.

(With that Everest heads out when suddenly the lights come back on and Janessa is standing in the doorway in a panic)

JANESSA: EVEREST!

EVEREST: Janessa you alright? Everything ok.

JANESSA: I think so but I was in the kitchen and then suddenly all the lights went out. As I was looking around for a flashlight I could have swore I seen something moving outside in the shadows.

EVEREST: Alright, alright calm down. Let me check the breaker box.

(EVEREST quickly travels around the corner and down a short hallway and opens the breaker box and looks inside. After a few short seconds he flips a couple switches and the power to the rest of thouse is restored. He heads back toward the room the ladies were in)

EVEREST: Everyone alright?

JANESSA: I'm fine but Becky said she had to go and kinda took off in a haste.

EVEREST: Really, you know Janessa something feels odd, somethings not right. How about we get out of here for awhile.

JANESSA: Sounds like a plan, can we go down to Rodeo Drive?

EVEREST: Ah, Sure why not, I could use a some nice new shirts for my debut.

(With that the scene closes and the screen fades to black, but who or what might have caused that blackout. Stay tuned to Meltdown for more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back