A celebration of new gimmick ideas

afromania

TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!
WOOOOOHoOo

I sent in my idea for a new gimmick match and it got sixth place. FUCK YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

"6) HARDCORE HOUSE SCAVENGER HUNT *As submitted by Andrew Schinkel*
I know it sounds a little crazy and that's cause it is. You have about 6 to 8 wrestlers waiting on the outside of a huge mansion. When the bell rings the wrestlers enter the house to search for the championship they are fighting for. The title will be hidden somewhere in the house and the first one to find the title and escape from the house with the title in hand will be declared the winner. Imagine the chaos! Wrestlers could be slammed through dinning room and kitchen tables, thrown through doors, windows, or walls, smashed over the head with tv's, lamps, or computers, thrown down the stairs, it would be awesome.

(This is obviously logistically very difficult...can't be filmed in front of a live audience and the destruction of even a worked prop house would be mighty expensive. But looking past that part, it'd sure be a lot of run. The level of pure destruction and damage, in addition to a slew of new and novel environments/weapons to utilize, would make for a highly entertaining hardcore spot fest.)"

Anybody else get their gimmick match mentioned in the column?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back