A call to all rookies and promising young posters.

Don't make this about the new guys needing to support "one of their own."

TM's just on another level.

Ah, it's not gonna happen now. Thanks for the support anyway guys.

I voted for you, and you're only behind by three votes. if you lose, at least your match was as close as hell.

its a disgrace that peopel vote TM because he came up withthe league idea, when he didnt

Yes but I am extremely tired and I really cannot think of anyone else who would vote for me. I might go for another last ditch effort like I did against Ricky.

its a disgrace that peopel vote TM because he came up withthe league idea, when he didnt

I don't think I or anyone have said I came up with it, I think all the people voting were for people who thought the league was run well. I'm not even sure this round had too much about me running the league, as the two people in the finals either voted against me, or not at all.

What Lee said. He didn't come up with the idea. The Debaters are the real stars of the league. He is unprofessional. Vote Dave.

TM never claimed to have come up with the idea. And that's been known. He however has been the only one to run it successfully. IC said he and someone else tried it once but it wasn't as good as TM's.

And Doc, while I do agree that the debater's are the stars, you have to give TM a lot of credit too. It's not that easy to come up with a bunch of topics for the debater's to debate about, then he has to read through the debates which could take a very long time, and he has to judge them. TM put in a lot of hard work and time into the League and deserves the credit he is getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back