A British stable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by vthokie8

I have always felt that stables, if booked properly can really help a talent, who may have been buried on a B show, get over to a point they may never have. Look at D-lo Brown, Mark Henry and Kama (The Godfather) in the Nation. None of these guys were going anywhere on their own, hell Godfather had been through a number of gimmicks that were all considered failed (Papa Shango, The Supreme Fighting Machine). I would even say the D.O.A. worked for most of those guys, it bumped their stock and all four got decent pushed in other organizations Adams and The Harris Brothers (WCW&TNA) and Brian Lee (ECW, TNA). That being said, I don't think a British group would be the ticket, especially since England is our country's closest ally. I don't think Sheamus or Barrett need a stable to gain momentum, Sheamus is already in the title picture and Barrett has lost steam in my opinion due to stables. What I would do is have William Regal start out managing Drew McIntyre, have them play off his losing streak, say he has lost focus, bring up the fact he was once Vince's "chosen one" what have you. Then have Regal recruit some guns. I think the best choices are already on Raw. Mason Ryan could be the muscle, I don't think once Nexus ends he is ready to go out on his own and Regal would make a great mouthpiece for him once him and Punk go their seperate ways. You could throw David Hart Smith in the stable, and hit on his English roots. If I booked it though my big undercard storyline with it would be having Regal recruit Kozlov but not Santino, have Kozlov join and Santino beg to get it, after he isn't allowed in him and another face have a match with Kozlov and another member at a PPV and have Santino turn heel and give him the mean streak he had in OVW instead of being a comedy act. You could call them the European Union since they are from all different parts of Europe. You could put Drew in the main event picture, still keep Santino and Kozlov in the tag team picture, and maybe put the U.S. title on Ryan or Smith, maybe even have them change it to the European title when they hold it. The angle could also give guys who usually don't get a lot of TV time a little exposure in 10 man tags and such. Enough of my fantasy booking though, I don't think Vince reads message boards.

I like this. I also liked your Internet Fan booking WWE OP on the thread you made. vthokie8... you sir, are a breath of fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back