• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A BETTER option for a WWE title contender...

Mexican Geek

It's good to be back!
I think the vast majority agrees on this statement: KHALI SUCKS, and he dont just sucks, but he SUX more than John Xena..

Why dont you bring a new Face to the title scene?? If Orton is in deep shit, Carlito is not ready, Shelton, well, is not gonna happen, HBK is takin time off, Edge is the WHC, Masters is in a feud with Santino Marella, i have a good option for Xena:

WHY IN THE HELL THEY'RE NOT USING MICK FOLEY!!!???

Ok, the guy is not in his best shape (neither Khali or HBK),do you need Mic skills?? checked, do you need a guy who can switch from face to heel in a snap?? checked, do you need a guy with Championship experience?? checked, and what i've heard is that Mick want to Wrestle again(i think even JR said it in his Blog once). Just imagine a Dude Love persona cutting promos like a maniac with Cena, HILARIOUS!!! or what about some TRUE hardcore action for the CHIMP with Cactus Jack tearing the "baby face" of xena, and i dont have to mention the kind of chaos that a MANKIND would give.

IMO putting Mick Foley in the chase is 10000000 times better than a Xena vs Khali PPV main event.

Comments please.

I'm not so sure that would be good for Raw at all. GFoley can barely move, his last appearance on Raw, he hobbled around with the Make a Wish kid, not to mention, IMHO, it would taint Foley's legacy to have him feud with, and you know as well as I, get squashed by Cena. I think personally, they missed the boat with the KFed shit, in having possibly Johnny Nitro step up as a title Contender. Nitro has the skill, the look and the charisma to be elevated to the next level and hey, maybe with all of these extenuating circumstances we mentioned, maybe it could happen. In fact, an ideal scenario would be..at Judgement Day, Cena retains...again...but then as he is celebrating at the top of the ramp, Nitro attacks him and stands over him with the title as the PPV goes off. This sets up a feud which, surprisingly, sees Nitro take the title. After his win, he says there are nothing but old men on the roster, and he wants some young competition, as he starts to leave, CM Punik's music hits, and finally, a different, INTERESTING WWE Title feud!

That would be awesome to see C.M Punk go for the title but he is the only thing that is keeping "ecw" alive. With Orton getting ready to feud with HHH when he comes back, I think it would awesome to have Orton vs. HHH for the wwe title

Don't bet on Orton wearing any gold any time soon. I highly doubt he will be because of his most recent antics. If anything, HHH will feud with Orton, and then go on to go after the Title, hopefully being held by anyone but Cena

I wouldn't put too much stock in mick Foley getting in the ring again. I love Foley, but his time has passed. We all know that he'll end up tapping in the STFU, and I'll throw a controller threw the TV. Plus Triple H and him don't exactly see eye to eye either nowadays, so kiss any foley appearances out the window.

Raw is just miserable right now. Cena will have the title forever it seems like. There isn't one person worthy of holding the belt on Raw, except HBK, but he doesn't want the gold. That title loses more and more credibility every day.

I personally would like to see Flair get another run as Champ, if i remember correctly his last title shot was against edge in a ladder match in january 2006. And that was a great match. However i know Flairs probly to old and has got some heat in the back, so that probly won'y happen

Also on smackdown you've got Benoit and Kane, two former Champs and easily main eventers given the right push. And for some reason thier both mid-card wrestlers at the moment

Benoits matches with MVP at Mania and Backlash were the best matches on the night and benoit is such a good wrestler, even with Cena there mite be a chance of a decent title match.

With Kane they should do a story where Kane's face gets burned and he
comes back with his mask and as a monster.

The problem with both Flair and Foley as that it doesn't solve the real issue that WWE and especially Raw has right now, which is a lack of credible YOUNGER guys to give title fueds to that can carry the company into the future. While both Foley and Flair are credible..I guess... neither helps with that issue...I totally agree with FinalRWFChamp that Johnny Nitro should have been elevated when Mercury got injured and then suspended. Its a shame that someone who could possibly be in a title fued right now reduced to being a jobber. Likewise, WWE totally missed the boat by not either elevating an existing heel or bringing in a new big man with that "all the main eventers getting KOed" storyline.. It would have been the easiest way to get someone quickly to main event level.

I think the WWE start to push younger guys who are in their early 20's cause Cena is not getting young anymore he is already 30 yrs.old this year and probably some of the veteran guys in the WWE have jobbed to John Cena, HHH, HBK, The Undertaker, Benoit, Booker T and Kurt Angle has tapped out into the STFU.

When the Hart Foundation will make their debut this coming June/July i think Harry Smith must first get into the spotlight by attacking John Cena and later HBK and the returning HHH and Flair, this will set a match up in Summerslam between Harry Smith and Ric Flair where Smith pin Flair after a running powerslam..

Survivor Series came and the Hart Foundation will face Team USA composed of John Cena, HBK, HHH, Matt Hart Hardy and Jeff.

Team Hart Foundation is composed of Harry Smith, Teddy Hart, TJ Wilson, Chris Benoit and even Chris Jericho.

I love to see a Harry Smith and John Cena feud in 2008 this will be Old School Technical Wrestling vs. Doctor of Thuganomics.

I think they should consider just ditching ECW and bring over guys like RVD and Punk to fued with Cena.Of course we know that wont happen,so it looks like we better get used to KHALI!

Foley is too old at this point. I think they should be trying to get more younger talent as a contender that can actually wrestle. I think if they can build up the mis-used talent on RAW like Nitro, Benjamin, Dykstra and etc. they would have a lot of contenders. The best contender on that list would be Dykstra because he is actually a good wrestler and good on the mic something Nitro is improving on and Benjamin is just meh. Another thing wrong with WWE is that they shove the same guys into the main event.

I personally think that they should have given the title to HBK and let him work with the younger guys to get them ready for main event level. But let HBK hold onto the strap for a while ya kno?

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING! khali? wtf is happening to the WWE these days? have they run outta guys to be #1 contender? i dont think so, they've got HBK, Randy orton, edge and lots of others, why in the WORLD would they make khali #1 contender? i just dont get it! but then again, i hate cena's guts and i want anyone to be WWE champion, anyone but cena please.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING! khali? wtf is happening to the WWE these days? have they run outta guys to be #1 contender? i dont think so, they've got HBK, Randy orton, edge and lots of others, why in the WORLD would they make khali #1 contender? i just dont get it! but then again, i hate cena's guts and i want anyone to be WWE champion, anyone but cena please.

You cant have the same people constantly challenging each other. The match was probably made when Taker wasn't injured. They would have put it on before the real main event. Which I guess would have been a Hell In A Cell. People would have brought the card just for the HIAC. It's just unfortunate that Taker injured himself and the match has been bumped up to the main event.

Jericho wants to come back around Summerslam. If Cena wins why not have him feud with Jericho since he got Jericho fired.

i personally dont think that nitro should be the champ on raw anyways.if he would be a champ it prob be on smackdown but dont think it would ever happen.and wot happened 2 the match with cactus jack and triple h 2 make mic foley retire but yet his still cumin back?!?!personally i think they should get jericho back as champ as a heel.

I agree with everyone on Nitro. He has all the tools. Now the thread was about Foley facing Cena. This would just not work as Foley is to slow. However he may be better than Khali so the question is legit. Whats funny is once this "fued" between Khali and Cena is done it looks like they are going to push the only guy who is a worse choice than Khali to face Cena, Snitsky. You have got to be kidding me on this one. I hope that report was just a joke. This guy was jobbing to the Spirit Squad on Heat after they got torn apart by DX at SNME. Why push Snitsky as a title contender when you can look at the Heat archives and watch him get dominated by Kenny in six minutes. They should just play that match on RAW and give Kenny a push along with Nitro. I don't know what creative was thinking when they had those two losing on Heat to Cryme Tyme.

They could bring in Chris Masters because he has a great gimmick and I could see him winning the wwe championship in the future.

Maybe Carlito because he was a great heel and after his feud with flair his heat should be high. He is athletic and is brilliant with the mic. He needs to find a better finisher though.

A name which could be given is Chris benoit, he might not have the mic skills but is an intense athlete and is really over with the fans at the moment. He better hurry up and go to raw.

Carlito's Finisher is one of my favorites.. It just looks like it hurts..

Carlito should get pushed to be the top heel on Raw. Maybe Start a Stable with Dykstra, Nitro and Masters but have Carlito as the leader since he has the best mic skills out of the bunch. Their angle could be just what you guys are talking about. Young guys who can't get a break because the old geezers won't step to the side. Have them interfere in matches and build Carlito up

Then in about 3 months have Carlito win the belt from Cena. (this would please most people i see post in here) Have Masters Get the IC Strap and Nitro and Dykstra Battle for the Tag straps..

Give em all the Gold

I agree that WWE should promote there new talent more i think Chris Masters should challenge Cena or maybe Nitro could challenge him. By the way whatever happened to Nitro i m curious. After this Carlito-Flair Fued they could take carlito and make him face Cena they did it before im sure they could do it again as Carlito has a bunch of wins over Cena already.

That would be great...have Carlito and his stable take down Cena and let Carlito have the opportunity to have the title and run with it for a little while....and after Carlito's stable(without Masters) runs amok for awhile...HHH returns...and therefore...you have another top Heel. And if HHH is supposedly staying face...its someone new for HHH to feud with.

Right now it seems that WWE is pushing Randy Orton again, not much for punishment, but I see that they are forced to do it. If they didn't have such a terrible time with Injuries right now then it wouldn't be too bad that they were punishing Randy Orton but now he is the only viable contender for the Title as Carlito needs a couple of PPVs to build the momentum with this feud with Ric Flair to get to the stage where he should be considered a Main Eventer. Hopfully they end up giving the Strap to Carlito if he gets to that stage as once it is off of Cena for a couple of PPVs Triple H gets back, he is probably going to have a quick feud with Orton getting demolished, then you ave Three main Eventers on RAW possibly four if you include Randy Orton in that bunch.

Randy Orton will probably contend for the title because there is no one else right now. HBK will be gone for a while, Triple H is out for another few months, Edge is on Smackdown and Khali...well no explanation needed. What seemed like too many stars on one brand has turned out that they are now digging for main eventers. I'm sure we will have a boring Cena vs Orton feud starting on Raw simply because there is no one else. Not to mention the WWE doesn't know how to push anyone at all. They are too busy trying to push Cena and get people to cheer him which isn't working if you can't tell.

i think since chris beniot dropped the us tittle he should move to raw and compete for the title

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back