????A??23423O?!?!!!c39?!?10?A454S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Upon clicking on the link, the visitor's screen turns black until a semi scrambled signal comes up on the screen. Static can be seen across the screen but the visitor would be able to see a hooded figure sitting at a table. The figure removes his hood and his eyes immediately begin glowing red as it is revealed to be Ty Burna.

Ty: Unscripted was to be my glorious anniversary as World Heavyweight Champion. It was to be the moment that I end the last remaining true challenger to my title. And yet here I stand, dethroned in the very chaos I created. However, unlike last year the former champion will not go quietly into the night. I will not allow you Big Dave to parade around with my title!

Ty slams his fist on the table and the wood splinters around his hand. Blood immediately begins running from the cuts on his hand as he stands up.

Ty: Your reign will end the moment it starts Dave. I will not waste time reclaiming what is rightfully mine! At Ascension, we will have the one on one battle for the World Title you have wanted for so long. I have already notified Bateman of my intentions and I will have my rematch! The roles have reversed David. No longer are you the hunter, you have become the hunted. I will expose your weak resolve as you submit to my will and hand me back my World Heavyweight Championship. Chaos will reign supreme once more David, and you will be the catalyst to it's ever increasing presence!

The video feed goes black and the visitor's screen returns back to normal and back to the WZCW.com homepage. The link to the video disappears as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back